Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93158 - 01/06/05 11:12 PM Miller
Anonymous
Unregistered

Miller Ford Lincoln Mercury Nissan in St. Cloud MN gets a thumbs up. Specificly Chris and Andy at the Nissan shop. Drive in the garage, explain that the wire to the transfer case is blowing fuse 10. While they were at it the replaced the fuel sender (under recall). And on top of it all the wiring harness wasn't covered by my warrenty so they gave me 40% off the bill. All this short notice work done in about 2 hours while I enjoy free soda, pop corn, watch family feud, and check out the '05 X and Z. Definately one of the more plesent trips to the shop.

#93159 - 07/06/05 07:48 PM Re: Miller
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Good to know their service is good, I can't say that for the sales people. After I totalled my X, I was trying to work out a deal on a 2004 Titan. They kept pussy footing around, because they didn't have any left on the lot and apparently the sales manager wasn't inerested in trying to find one for us. They kept pushing to get us to buy a new one. All we wanted was to find out how much a 2004 would cost and then compare to the 2005. We might have actually went for the 2005, I really liked the truck, but since they weren't willing to work with us, we ended up getting a 2003 Avalanche at a different dealership. We did take advantage of the free ice cream though!!!! laugh

#93160 - 09/06/05 08:29 PM Re: Miller
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nothing better than killing time at the dealer looking at cars and raiding the free grub. Thats probably why I dont mind going there to have them replace a fuel sender, so long as it is under warrenty its ok with me.

#93161 - 14/06/05 05:58 PM Re: Miller
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have had nothing but good times there. Thats where I bought my 03 X from Tod Wyman. Good guy to work with. Still talks to me when im in for service. He always asks about what adventure I have been on with the X (even though he really dose not get it) great goup up there!!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal