Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92312 - 22/12/05 10:20 AM N.C. Nissan Dealers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any fellow Carolinians have a recommendation for any North Carolina dealers for sales or service???

I called CROWN Nissan in Greensboro about a service special on their website, and left a message. This was at 11:00 this morning, and haven't heard back over 2 hours later. I understand they're probably very busy, and am not looking for instant gratification, but a quick phone call is not a lot to ask. I'll post up when I hear back from them.
WWW.GREENSBORONISSAN.COM
Happy Holidays!!!! smile

#92313 - 22/12/05 11:19 AM Re: N.C. Nissan Dealers
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
Crown Nissan in Greensboro is the last place I would recomend. Bunch of pricks over there. When I was looking for my X they won't come off the sticker price. They laughed at the offer I had been given by another dealer and called me a lier, so I up and walked away. I got mine for about $4500 less than what they wanted. Service SUCKS too! As many times as I went there they have never given me anything but problems every time.

Ashboro Nissan gave me the best deal, and had good salesmen. But they didn't have the model and color I wanted. So I went to Modern Nissan in W-S and they matched the offer. Didn't deal with them except told them what I wanted and what I was willing to pay. And I haven't been back over there since, so I can't say much about them.

Rburris1 (Robert Burris) works for High Point Nissan and offered on this thread 2% over invoice minus the rebate. I don't know him, but they are a pretty good dealership. Haven't had any bad experiences over there, and the other salesman I dealt with there was knowledgable and good to work with.

Good Luck

#92314 - 22/12/05 12:18 PM Re: N.C. Nissan Dealers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stay away from Southern States. They Sold me my X and I went back for parts and their part dept is clueless. I got into a wreck and needed to get those plastic flaps behind the front wheel wells... needless to say i had to go out and show them what it looked like even after I pointed to where they "should" have been on my truck. He was like, nothing looks likes its missing, do you mean the fender lining?

#92315 - 22/12/05 09:18 PM Re: N.C. Nissan Dealers
Anonymous
Unregistered

THANKS for the replies fellas!!!

I called them back at 3:00, left another message for the service dept., and never heard back from them. That is very poor customer service, as well as downright rude [ThumbsDown] .

I'll be heading up to CT (11 hour drive eek ) for a week or so, maybe I'll stop in at Bob Sharp Nissan in Wilton and see if they have time to bleed the brakes & clutch fluid. They were pretty cool when I bought the X from them back in August.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal