2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94269 - 04/05/06 02:25 PM AZ folks - Avondale Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone take their vehicles there regularly and what's the good/bad? I went there once to take my husband's gramma's Maxima in for a tranny service, but I did it as a favor to her. I was driving a different vehicle at the time so I never really felt out the place. Any opinions/warnings/praise is greatly appreciated smile

#94270 - 04/05/06 03:12 PM Re: AZ folks - Avondale Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aside from tightening my S/C belt double what it was supposed to be. I didn't really care for them and then started using Peoria instead, however now I'm getting the run around there too.

Next stop ABC nissan as it is more in my direction after I moved. I unfortunately have to go back one last time to Peoria to have my leaking Bilstein replaced and to give them the 6th chance at a repair for the U1000 code/TSB.

Good luck!

#94271 - 04/05/06 08:10 PM Re: AZ folks - Avondale Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Every car place I know has a habit of tightening things too tight...especially lugnuts [LOL]

Peoria's a bit far from me, Avondale is decently close. West Valley Nissan is where my parents always used to go, but that was when we lived in Glendale. I am down by 23rd Ave/Baseline now.

I was going to go to Avondale one of these Saturday's when I have a free morning to have them run my VIN to see if any repair records show up and check to see if 2003 recalls were fixed or not.

#94272 - 18/06/06 05:34 PM Re: AZ folks - Avondale Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got mine from Midway, and they were pretty good, and close to home. We got our last car there ('03 Alero) and wanted to trade it in to get a used truck. We figured we'd take the Alero back home. They showed us the X, offered a better interest rate (despite my credit rebuilding efforts), we fell in love with the X and took it.

It had to go in for one warranty service and that was the exhaust being too close to the hitch reciever and making vibration when starting and sometimes when idling.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal