2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92509 - 23/10/06 08:21 PM Good experience at Continental Nissan in Countryside IL
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just bought my replacement. Salesmen were responsive even with my situation (totaled my original X a week before, working on the insurance claim which made financing tough.) Some guys would have lost my phone number after hearing the situation. Not these guys. Granted, they are trying to make the sale but this was better than most. Salesman even took 1 1/2 hours out of his day to pick me up after dropping off my rental. Another good thing is salesmen work together so you always get an answer even if your original guy is out of the office. Not your typical dealership.

Finance guy Mike was the best I’ve ever dealt with. No BS, down to earth guy who made his way from the shop to the sales floor and into financing. He took time to explain everything beyond the normal sign here…sign here.... Spent and hour and a half working the numbers getting me what I was looking for. Even helped me with some other financing I was thinking of doing. Even threw in 3 years of oil changes to top it off.

Don’t know about their service but I’m sure it's in line with sales.

Highly recommend Continental Nissan in Countryside if you're in the market for a Nissan new or used.

#92510 - 24/10/06 01:48 PM Re: Good experience at Continental Nissan in Countryside IL
Anonymous
Unregistered

Countryside, eh? A little far for me though...

It's been a while since I read such good reviews.

#92511 - 24/10/06 03:35 PM Re: Good experience at Continental Nissan in Countryside IL
Anonymous
Unregistered

it's a bit of a drive from downtown in rush hour which I got stuck in but it took maybe 25 minutes getting home around 7 or 8. I'm not the most experienced car buyer (this in my 5th) but I thought they were well above the rest. I've dealt with Star and Arlington in the past. Just keep them in mind next time you're in the market.

#92512 - 24/10/06 03:43 PM Re: Good experience at Continental Nissan in Countryside IL
Anonymous
Unregistered

Star is where I bought mine. They are O.K. I will never go to Arlington, however. Been there and never again...

#92513 - 24/10/06 03:52 PM Re: Good experience at Continental Nissan in Countryside IL
Anonymous
Unregistered

Arlington is where I bought my first x. Agreed, never again.

I've bought 1 from Star. I liked the salesman but the financing sucked ass. I was young and dumb amd took the deal anyway. Ended up refinancing w/ a local bank a couple months later and saved a boatload after doing some research. Arlington sucked all around but it was a stupid impulse buy on my part because I liked the X they had.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal