Beware of BRAD FARRAH NISSAN!!! I made a deal by phone with Grover Cook, a sales person. My wife and I went to the dealer to finalize the deal. Grover and I talked about the details per our phone conversation and he wrote up the agreement. He took the paper work to the Sales Mgr., Bill Plyler. When Grover came back he stated that Mr. Plyler would try to add money to the price, but not to agree to it because we had a deal. He tried to add $400 saying Grover had made a mistake. I asked if he was not honoring our agreement made my phone. When I picked up my $1000 deposit check, he agreed to the original price. I received a call from Grover saying that they would have the car transferred from Modern Nissan, a dealer about 3 miles from my house. Grover called and said he had the car and he would have the tow hitch installed by Thursday night at 6:30pm. When my wife and I arrived at the dealer to pick up the car with credit union check in hand, the tow hitch had not been installed. Bill Plyler asked if everything else was OK other than the tow hitch. To make a long story a little shorter, the sales mgr. had again added money to the paper work that he had prepared. After a short conversation including words such as “LIAR” I asked for my $1000 deposit check and we left. Brad Farrah, the owner, called to straighten out the “misunderstanding.” He was either misinformed or part of the “bait-and-switch” SCAM that Bill Plyler was trying to pull off. One day later, I purchased an Xterra at the Raleigh dealer for only $39 more that my original deal. Please beware of BRAD FARRAH NISSAN!!! The Sales Manager, Bill Plyler and the Owner, Brad Farrah are dishonest and use despicable sales tactics. Signed, Ron Parks