2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93154 - 11/10/01 12:11 AM Bozo Nissan Tech
XTONKA Offline

Loc: Kailua Hawaii
I just had my Xterra in for warranty service today. Nissan changed out my seat cushions and covers because of defects. Good news is I have brand new seats(except for the frames) in my Xterra. Bad news is the technician put the drivers side seat back on the passenger side and vice versa. When I told him he did so he said they are both the same and it doesn't matter. Guess he didn't notice the pocket on the back side of the seat that is supposed to be on the passenger side. Maybe I'm just being too picky.

Chaney

#93155 - 11/10/01 06:08 AM Re: Bozo Nissan Tech
xlover Offline

I had a problem with a tech, too. Last summer, my new X's sunroof was leaking when it rained. After taking it in twice for service, and after they replaced the rubber strip around the glass and the bolts on top of the truck on the rails, it still leaked.

While sitting in my drive on a rainy day and watching where the water was coming in, I saw sky - not through the glass, but through a hole in the handle where a bolt was supposed to be! Now, as a tech, wouldn't you think that someone should have checked all existing hardware before starting to replace stuff? Just wondering.

#93156 - 18/10/01 10:18 AM Re: Bozo Nissan Tech
Tustin Nissan Offline

Loc: Tustin, California
xtonka,
you are not being too picky...take it back and have the Dealer change it for you.
(I hope we didn't do it eek )
Cheers,

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal