2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93106 - 07/08/02 07:45 PM Omaha, Nebraska
geox Offline

Loc: Omaha, NE
Anybody have any experiences to share with Nissan dealers in Omaha? Let's here what you have to say about both buying and service.

The Local choices:
1. Stan Olsen
2. Lake Manawa
3. Woodhouse (new ownership - previously Hawkins; Roy's before that)

Has anyone in Omaha gone out of town to pick up a X?

Thanks, in advance, for the input.

#93107 - 07/08/02 08:39 PM Re: Omaha, Nebraska
beanik Offline

Loc: omaha,NE,US
Lake Manawa, They're slimey snakes. There's something creepy about a dealership where you don't even get your car shut off before the floor staff is trying to open your car door for you.
Hawkins was a joke. Some Chump named "CHip" offers us the "amazing price of 27,500 for an XE 4x4 Manual"... [Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing]

We bought our X at Stan Olsen on 117th and Dodge. Overall it was a fairly painless purchase. You've likely read this website which means you already know more about Xterra's than their entire aftermarket department and Sales staff combined (sorry guys, but it's true...learn about your merchandise and I'll say nicer things). Read this Follow the advice in it, Buy your Xterra then check us out at www.GPXO.org so we can get that truck off the pavement.

#93108 - 08/08/02 09:38 AM Re: Omaha, Nebraska
rx7xterra Offline

Hey Beanik,

I'll have to hook up with you guys on the next GPXO run. I can't make the Sept. one though. I'd like to meet up with some other X owners around here.

I wasn't impressed at all with Stan Olsen myself, I think it all depends on the salesman. The only reason I got mine there was because it was a demo so I could get a little more $$$ off of it.

Service was OK at Olsen, I had to take it back twice and tell them where to look for my problem but they were pretty helpful and put forth some effort.

#93109 - 09/08/02 02:36 PM Re: Omaha, Nebraska
SimplyXterra Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Yeah, i was going to get some service done at LM, had to get a new engine..long story don't ask. anyways, they were going to "find" me a 2001 engine for my 2000 for way too much. something just didn't seem right with them.

#93110 - 20/08/02 04:50 PM Re: Omaha, Nebraska
geox Offline

It looks like Stan Olsen (kind of) gets the vote. It's closest to my house to boot. Come to think of it, I believe my in-laws purchased a vehicle there within the last couple of years and seemed fairly satisfied. I've gotten into the habit of doing most routine automotive maintenance myself, but in case there is some warranty issue, or something major, or I just plain get lazy, it's kind of nice to know what maintenance departments you can, and can't, trust. Thanks for the feedback and the info.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal