Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93648 - 09/11/02 05:23 AM Nissan (Philly Area)
M Flynn Offline

Loc: Philly
I have to give thumbs up to the Montgomeryville Nissan. I bought my Xterra over the summer - my salesman was Mike Farrell. He is a fellow Xterra owner, so he showed me that truck inside and out. He seemed excited to do it. He even threw it in 4wd and did some minor off-roading in the adjacent lot - drove over some dirt mounds to show me the skid plates and the whole bit.

Anyway, the buying experience was as painless as it can be. Normally all it does is stress me out.

Hope this helps

Marty

#93649 - 12/11/02 08:22 PM Re: Nissan (Philly Area)
flyleclair Offline

Loc: Bath, Pa
I'm north of Philly and had a pretty good buying experience at Cooper Nissan in Easton. They are willing to work with you and give a great deal.

#93650 - 26/01/03 10:50 AM Re: Nissan (Philly Area)
f trinchi Offline

Loc: Ambler, PA
I have to disagree about Montgomeryville Nissan. I just bought my xterra there before New Years, and although my salesman was great (hes gone now), the management at the place were a bunch of jerks. I went to the dealership two days after buying my xterra lookign for my owners manual, which was not in my car. The sales manager treated me like dirt, and was very arrogant and rude. He then said he would order my manual, and never did. I finally spoke with the new General Manager and she took care of my problems, but I made sure to log a complaint with Nissan directly. I hate to say it, but the sales manager made me feel like they did not value my business.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal