2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94299 - 05/08/04 06:43 PM Big Thumbs up to Stone Mountain Nissan outside Atlanta!!!
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
So after having trouble with the other dealership I started going to Stone Mountain Nissan. It’s a further drive but they are worth it!

First visit was for a dying battery, X only had 10,000 miles on it. I came in without an appointment around 8am on a weekday morning on my way home from work and they had a new battery in the X in less than 45 minutes!

Second was for my steering wheel audio controls not always functioning and the volume going up and down on its own. Did they give me the old “could not duplicate” run around? Hell no! They looked at it and ordered the part!

While waiting for the steering wheel audio controls I noticed a whine in the rear differential. So when they called to tell me the part was in (notice I said they called me I didn’t have to call them!) I brought it in and asked them to check out my rear diff. I went outside to check out the Titans and within 15 minutes the service advisor came looking for me. Note they didn’t page me over some stupid loudspeaker he actually walked out to where I was! He told me they ordered a new rear diff and they would be done with switch in a few minutes.

Less than a week later both of the service advisors called me the same day to tell me the diff parts were in. (smaller dealership, they have 2 service advisors, 1 cashier, 2 parts guys, and 1 manager.) Made an appointment to bring it in yesterday morning. Pulled in and both service advisors came out of their office to greet me. After chatting for a while they called for Enterprise to get me. When Enterprise arrived my service advisor told him to put me in whatever I was comfortable with up to $35 a day. Turned out I got a 2004 Xterra for a rental.

This morning the other service advisor called me at 10am to tell me it was ready. I went over in the rental to move some things back into my truck before I returned it. Wow it was locked! Imagine that locking a vehicle! Enterprise brought me back and my truck was not where it was parked before, so I found my service advisor and inquired as to its location. He was surprised to see me and said they were washing it! Not just rinsing it off either, they washed it, wiped down the inside, did the windows, and put armor all on the tires! Apparently the other service advisor saw it come out of the shop and called me to come get it. However my service advisor was going to have it washed before he called, but it had to wait its turn in line. Course that was just fine with me and completely unexpected!

I recommend anyone in the Atlanta area to check them out. They are worth the Drive.

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#94300 - 05/08/04 08:14 PM Re: Big Thumbs up to Stone Mountain Nissan outside Atlanta!!!
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
Good to see that you found a good dealership to work with after your last fiasco with Gwinnett Place Nissan. Wish I had a dealership around here that was decent.

#94301 - 27/08/04 07:28 PM Re: Big Thumbs up to Stone Mountain Nissan outside Atlanta!!!
mav63 Offline

Loc: DC
Ramness, glad to hear of a good dealership in ATL. I still go to Team Nissan in Marietta. I went there a week ago for my 30k ck and they were awesome. I hadn't been there in over a year and they have made a complete turnaround. Must have been all the complaints they received did some good.
If I have a bad experience at Team, I'll try Stone Mountain. Thanks for the tip!!

#94302 - 30/08/04 11:28 AM Re: Big Thumbs up to Stone Mountain Nissan outside Atlanta!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

stone mtn. is too far for me. guess i'm stuck with team or town center.

#94303 - 09/09/04 04:49 AM Re: Big Thumbs up to Stone Mountain Nissan outside Atlanta!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just stay away from the Nissan Dealership at the Mall of Georgia. I think it is also called Sutherland Nissan.
I have had very good service with the Nissan Dealership in Roswell.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal