Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94194 - 28/09/04 05:27 AM DIck Hannah SW Washington
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have heard mixed reviews about Dick hannah in Vancouver, WA. One thing is for sure, no one has their inventory. I purchased my 2000 X from the subaru department and it was a total pleasure. Fast, little hassle (they try :rolleyes: )and I got the price I wanted. I got this same experience 4 years ago buying my SVX from the Mitsubishi dept.

Maintence? No way....especially with Metro Nissan across the street. Overfilled the wife's sentra twice! Even after I called them on it an proved it to them!

Go to NW imports on Hwy. 99 for nissan maintence. They do a good job, friendly, and treat you honestly.

#94195 - 30/09/04 07:55 PM Re: DIck Hannah SW Washington
BradLee Offline

Loc: Black Hills
When I lived in Vancouver I bought a 2001 Frontier. It had 5,000 miles on it. It had a number of problems which they would not even address. So all warranty stuff was done at Town & Country.

WAIT! It gets a lot better. In just a few days after buying my vehicle I found out that trade on my 95 Maxima was more than the payoff. Well the fuckers made up all new paper work and FORGED my initals and signature two adapt $236.00 to the sale price.

So I had a recision down and I was giving my trade money in cash. I know I still got screwed, and should of done more.

WAIT! It gets even better. They made me go to court to testify against the worker that did this. I then told the judge about how horrible everyone there was to me, and how they ALL tried just getting me to take a check for $236 and sign a letter saying I would not persue anything. They were also saying that they had 150.00 in fees for cleaning the interior. HA, It sill had its plastic on the floor. It was in the shop the whole damn time. That was just bull shit and I told the judge that. FUCK THAT DEALERSHIP!!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal