Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94108 - 01/10/04 05:20 AM herb gordon nissan
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc
where i bought the x, been having it serviced there with no issues...until this week....i brought it in for the fuel sender recall, pick the truck up, wife calls me the next day pissed off that she is out with our daughter and the car seat is flopping all about....service guy took the seat out and loosely put it back in without informing me....yeah were partly to blame, my wife should have checked the seat before she used it....but to not even be informed by the service dept that they even touched the seat was a big f#%#^@# up on their part, i would have rather if they had to move the seat, just place it back in on the side so it was obvious, or at least tell me you took it out but wern't sure on how to reinstall it.....then to top it off they broke the plastic trim piece off the belt buckle, now i have to take the truck back to them to look at before they will replace it....yeah my time means nothing

#94109 - 01/10/04 06:33 AM Re: herb gordon nissan
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Herb Gordon tried to screw me royally a couple of years ago, they (and any Mile One dealership) will NEVER get my business again.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#94110 - 01/10/04 06:40 AM Re: herb gordon nissan
monkeyman Offline

yeah i'm not sure that they will be seeing me much in the future from me.....can any other dealer pull up the service records via the vin? i would assume so, right?

#94111 - 01/10/04 11:14 AM Re: herb gordon nissan
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Quote:
Originally posted by monkeyman:
can any other dealer pull up the service records via the vin? i would assume so, right?
Yup everytime I take my in for warranty work they printout a service history to include with the paper work. Everything for the dealership I used to go to comes up. mine is several pages long at this point...

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#94112 - 04/10/04 04:33 AM Re: herb gordon nissan
monkeyman Offline

yeah i'm done with herb gordon...went up there this weekend to get the belt issues resolved, had to argue with the tech that it was indeed broke, then insisted he not work on my truck due to his incompetence...1-1/2 hours later i'm told it's done....go out to the truck and the metal h clip belt retainer is missing, had to explain to the tech guys what it was, argue again.....but they felt that a free car wash would make everything better!.....f(!@*&!) morons, nothing worse then bad customer service

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal