2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93028 - 03/11/05 02:41 AM Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I just moved to MA... and I called local dealerships to see if they would give me the xterraparts.com price for the rubber floor mats. Jerry Rome Nissan was awesome... they gave 'em to me for $55 (they didn't even include the price that shipping would have been with xterraparts.com)

Just FYI!

#93029 - 03/11/05 06:46 AM Re: Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought my 05 there. Tyson and Gary are awesome to work with as well. I live in Westfield, so if you want to get together and hit some dirt PM me.

Good luck! cool

#93030 - 03/11/05 08:28 AM Re: Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

i bought my 01 X used from Jerry Rome last november, and i live in springfield, they are awesome, i got a great deal, and when i had to do all the recall work work, the service manager (i forgot his name)is AWESOME to work with, and like redsox1113 said, either you guys ever wanna hit dirt lemme know, didn't know we had 2 other members of XOC so close to springfield laugh

#93031 - 04/11/05 06:59 AM Re: Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fellow Western Ma (Westfield) X owner here. We have some sweet trails in our area we need to organize sometime and get a local crew to make a run together... LET'S GET DIRTY!!!!

#93032 - 04/11/05 07:03 AM Re: Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

JB - i live in Wastefield too. PM me so we can get out! i just moved from Agawam, so i dont know the trails around here well, but can't wait to get out. laugh

#93033 - 04/11/05 07:36 AM Re: Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea, where are the trails in westfield? i keep hearin about em but no one ever shows me! frown drop me a PM too if you ever go out, Greater springfield area xterra run lol

#93034 - 04/11/05 03:04 PM Re: Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Theres all sorts of trails in the Westfield area depending on how crazy you wanna get. And the farther into the Berkshires you wanna go the more terrain available. Theres lots of trails I prob. dont even know about. We'll have to organize a run sometime when everyone is free.

#93035 - 05/11/05 08:37 AM Re: Jerry Rome Nissan - W. Springfield, MA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good day everyone!

I live in Willington, CT and work in Windsor, CT. Springfield isn't too far away so if you wouldn't mind letting me know of any runs you might plan, I'd really appreciate it!

Have a good day!

Barry [Wave]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal