Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94264 - 06/09/06 11:21 PM San Diego, CA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mossy Nissan, consisting of about 4 or 5 dealerships within San Diego County, seems to be a great organization all together. Instead of giving their sales staff a percentage of each sale, they get a locked comission. These guys have no reason to haggle you for price.

I bought my X tonight at Mossy Nissan of Oceanside, and it was a great experience. The salesman, Matt Alexander was straight forward with me, willing to do what it took to make me happy, and even threw in some accessories that he didn't have to.

Great experience, great staff, huge inventory.

#94265 - 11/09/06 06:03 PM Re: San Diego, CA
Anonymous
Unregistered

those guys at mossy nissan sandiego really know how to treat customers and move their inventory, last year they had the best web-site with all their actual prices for everymodel and once everyone in the west coast started going there, the other dealership complained and they had to remove their prices. I will be buying my next xterra from them.....

#94266 - 24/11/06 09:51 PM Re: San Diego, CA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just wanted to add my 2 cents for Mossy. I bought mine a couple years ago in Oceanside, great not needing to haggle and their service has been awesome. They just came to my house on Monday and fixed both driver side and pasenger side front window regulators. Great dealership, we're getting our next truck from them.

#94267 - 26/11/06 07:59 PM Re: San Diego, CA
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't generally like set price dealerships, but when Nissan was discounting $2k off 05's and mossy had the price at invoice, I found that the deal was made already.

I'd love to go there again (O'side one), but we'll see if Nissan has anything I'll want in a few years. I was kind of thinking Z06 vette or something top of the line...

#94268 - 13/12/06 12:39 PM Re: San Diego, CA
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had good and bad experiences at Mossy. They tried to put ATF in my manual tranny at one point, and also couldn't figure out what oil to put in my transfer case. Aside from that experience, they have been very helpful at helping me figure out some problems with my truck.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal