Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92267 - 16/12/00 11:10 PM Sante Fe Nissan is no good!
FoxHunter Offline

Loc: Eagar, Arizona, USA
Sante Fe Nissan is officaly on my **** list. I took my 2000 Xterra SE into get an oil change. Well today I noticed a puddle of oil under my X!!! So i slid under to see where it was leaking from, and i must say its got alot of room to move under there. Found that the oil was leaking from the little blak bolt on the oil pan. Not wanting to screw anything up(im realy not bright when it comes to cars) i called up SanteFe Nissan(im in Arizona currently but i wanted to complain too) and asked them what to do. The first call i got put on hold untill i somhow got disconected(Suspicious!). So i called back again. This time got thrugh to somone. Told them that they screwed up and that im leaking oil throught that bolt. They informed me that it is ok to tighten the bolt fairly tight(just not to break it off) and then to take it to a dealership to get it inspected. No condolence or anything!! So i did tighten the bolt but i duno.... its still leaking. Just not as much..... but still leaking. I tightend it some more to where i think thats all i want to tighten it. Im afraid to break it. And i guess on monday im going to have to make a trip to the local Nissan Dealership to get it inspected.

This is ****ed up. The whole reason i even got my oil changed at the dealership is because I dont trust the quicky lube places cause there always doing stuff like this!! So now im I have to put up with this huge hasstle cause some jerk was too lazy to do his work correctly.

Thanks alot Sante Fe Nissan you suck ass!!

------------------
"As darkness covers the sun. There is still a light to save my soul. Send me an angel."

#92268 - 29/12/00 06:17 AM Re: Sante Fe Nissan is no good!
coyotl Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by FoxHunter:
Sante Fe Nissan is officaly on my **** list. I took my 2000 Xterra SE into get an oil change. Well today I noticed a puddle of oil under my X!!! So i slid under to see where it was leaking from, and i must say its got alot of room to move under there. Found that the oil was leaking from the little blak bolt on the oil pan. Not wanting to screw anything up(im realy not bright when it comes to cars) i called up SanteFe Nissan(im in Arizona currently but i wanted to complain too) and asked them what to do. The first call i got put on hold untill i somhow got disconected(Suspicious!). So i called back again. This time got thrugh to somone. Told them that they screwed up and that im leaking oil throught that bolt. They informed me that it is ok to tighten the bolt fairly tight(just not to break it off) and then to take it to a dealership to get it inspected. No condolence or anything!! So i did tighten the bolt but i duno.... its still leaking. Just not as much..... but still leaking. I tightend it some more to where i think thats all i want to tighten it. Im afraid to break it. And i guess on monday im going to have to make a trip to the local Nissan Dealership to get it inspected.

This is ****ed up. The whole reason i even got my oil changed at the dealership is because I dont trust the quicky lube places cause there always doing stuff like this!! So now im I have to put up with this huge hasstle cause some jerk was too lazy to do his work correctly.

Thanks alot Sante Fe Nissan you suck ass!!

Isn't there a dealership in Show-Low you can go to?

------------------
2001 Xterra 4x4 XE (Mineral Blue)

#92269 - 29/12/00 09:44 AM Re: Sante Fe Nissan is no good!
FoxHunter Offline

Loc: Eagar, Arizona, USA
Yep there is..... but didnt need to take it in... since i tightend it the second time it hasnt leaked a drop.. *wheew*

The main reason i took it to the SanteFe dealership is cause i go to college down in New Mexico. So it was way closer than going home.

BTW... the Show Low dealership were awsome to me... i took my x in to see if it was part of that recall.... the "Repair Manager" or whatever he is called was way nice looked up my vehicial on sum national database.... and even though my X wanst part of the recall he was still nice and treated me with respect.....

Thx Guy!

------------------
"As darkness covers the sun. There is still a light to save my soul. Send me an angel."

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal