Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92095 - 14/02/01 12:44 PM Seattle region...
XterraNY Offline

Loc: Lynnwood, WA (Formerly Syracus...
Would like to hear peoples opinions of the dealerships out here. Presently, go to Northwest Nissan, are there others that might be better?

------------------
'00 Super Black SE 4X4
Manik Brush Guard w/
PIAA 520s
aka "Buddy X"

'00 Super Black SE 4X4
Manik Brush Guard w/
PIAA 520s
aka "Buddy X"

#92096 - 14/02/01 02:30 PM Re: Seattle region...
Viper X Offline

Loc: Mercer Island, WA
Performance Nissan in Everett and Melody's Nissan in Bellevue had really good service, but were somewhat high priced. Burien Nissan has the least to choose from, but offers the best price + free oil changes for life and they will get any vehicle shipped for you.

------------------
The Rossignol Ski Racer

#92097 - 14/02/01 08:31 PM Re: Seattle region...
Schludwiller Offline

Loc: Redmond,WA
Melody Nissan has a bunch of Warranty Nazis. If you're doing anything to your truck that might question the warranty I wouldn't go there. Plus there are some nasty accusations about their service department on the web.

------------------
Join the Xterra Offroad Webring

2000 Aztec Red 4x4 V-6 XE-3Pak
www.xterra4x4.com

#92098 - 15/02/01 01:21 PM Re: Seattle region...
Stu Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Schludwiller:
Melody Nissan has a bunch of Warranty Nazis. If you're doing anything to your truck that might question the warranty I wouldn't go there. Plus there are some nasty accusations about their service department on the web.

Melody owns both Kirkland and Bellevue Nissan. Which one (or both) are you talking about?
I've had my warranty work (fuel bracket squeek) done at Bellevue Nissan and was pretty happy with their service. The only problem I had was one of the wash-boys didn't use any water when washing my rig and put a few light scratches on the tailgate. They offered to buff them out, but I said I would handle it (like I'm going to give them another chance)

------------------
Stu
2001 Silver Ice SE 4x4
"Slap Hands!"
"Nobody makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum’s pecker!"

#92099 - 15/02/01 04:17 PM Re: Seattle region...
Schludwiller Offline

I'm referring to Bellevue Nissan.

#92100 - 15/02/01 07:17 PM Re: Seattle region...
Viper X Offline

you should have asked for a new paint job, bellevue makes enough!. They're asking $4k above MSRP! Everett is only $2k above and they were willing to match my insider price of $400 above cost, but not on the warranty and the aftermarket parts, mostly cause they get ripped off on them as well. I looked at their price, and it isn't as low as you might expect.

------------------
'01 SE 4X4 5 Speed Just Blue WAAG Brush Gaurd
The Rossignol Ski Racer

#92101 - 16/02/01 01:51 PM Re: Seattle region...
Stu Offline

They didn't do enough to justify a new paint job. Besides, they would just have wanted to buff the scratches out (after washing it again). No big deal, although they were the first scratches on my rig!!

When I bought mine from Bellevue Nissan, I just flat out told them what I would pay. I didn't try and jerk them around on my trade, but I ended up paying $1000 below MSRP. It doesn't really matter what a dealership asks for a rig, it only matters what they make you pay.

------------------
Stu
2001 Silver Ice SE 4x4
"Slap Hands!"
"Nobody makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum’s pecker!"

#92102 - 07/03/01 08:56 AM Re: Seattle region...
mudphud Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA, USA
I just went to the Nissan Lincoln Mercury dealer downtown (near Eastlake) and the salesman who helped me was friendly but extremely unknowledgeable. He had just started there 2 weeks ago. However, he did not ask any one else to help him either.

The dealer on 140th and Aurora had a much more knowledgeable guy, but he was a manager and an Xterra owner. However, I had to go and ask someone for help, and he was rather terse with his responses. He also said he basically doesn't barter on the price of Xterras, and they just sell them at the MSRP. Are they still that popular? What kinds of deals have other people gotten? Get them to thrown in some other stuff perhaps, like the bike and/or snowboard racks or maybe some of the mats/liners?

#92103 - 07/03/01 09:38 AM Re: Seattle region...
Schludwiller Offline

Melody Nissan in Bellevue has about 20 Xterras on their lot. Seems like they would go under MSRP.

------------------
Join the Xterra Offroad Webring

2000 Aztec Red 4x4 V-6 XE-3Pak
www.xterra4x4.com

#92104 - 07/03/01 11:10 AM Re: Seattle region...
liv2x Offline

Loc: Sumner, WA
Bought mine at Auburn Nissan at the end of Feb. 2001 Paid about $500 over invoice, I got jacked around alittle and left the first time, came back 2 days later and started over by showing them my information from Edmunds.com and doing other research about the extreme package and other after market stuff that they had installed. They are also partners with Burien Nissan.
they offer life time oil changes as long as they do the manufactors recommended maintance and service.

------------------
01 Alpine Green SE 4x4 Auto

#92105 - 07/03/01 11:20 AM Re: Seattle region...
Viper X Offline

Burien Nissan seems to have the best prices, but least selection. Bellevue Nissan (Melody's Nissan) and Everet Nissan (performance Nissan) seem to have the best selection but highest prices, though negotiable. Though I just got a call from Bellevue asking if I wanted an x for $200 over invoice and 2.9% as part of a special deal. The sales man said they would giv eme the best price in town. though no on e can beat the price I got. I bought my just blue 01 se 4x4 5 speed w/ no miles w/ a waag brush gaurd, ec auto dimming rear view mirror, front and back seat covers, hood bug deflector, rear air deflector, yakima powderhound ski rack, hitch, hitch bike carrier, cargo mat and new brighter fog lights and covers for $24,800. invoice for the car it self is over $23K. Not to shabby hugh

------------------
The Rossignol Ski Racer

#92106 - 07/03/01 05:31 PM Re: Seattle region...
mudphud Offline

$4k above MSRP?? I just emailed them and they said factory invoice price + $750 + tax/license. I'm sure I could get them to go down a bit or throw in some other stuff with some haggling.

#92107 - 07/03/01 05:32 PM Re: Seattle region...
mudphud Offline

I was referring to Melody's Nissan in Bellevue in my previous post...

#92108 - 07/03/01 06:16 PM Re: Seattle region...
Viper X Offline

$4k above msrp is what the sticker on the car says for "adjusted market value" just tell them you'll go else where and they will drop it,

$750 over invoice isn't to bad, especially from bellevue. Most of the east coasters have got theirs for about $500 over invoice.

------------------
The Rossignol Ski Racer

#92109 - 16/03/01 07:06 PM Re: Seattle region...
Kclements Offline

Loc: Ravensdale, WA , USA
Where did you buy your Xterra at. We want to buy one. Went to Nissan of Puyallup they didn't seem too willing to bargain.

------------------

#92110 - 16/03/01 07:56 PM Re: Seattle region...
Viper X Offline

I bought mine from the owner of a dealership in Maine, but other wise I would have bought from Bellevue (Melody's) Nissan. Everett wasn't willing to budge on the price. Burien also gave a pretty good quote, but would have had to order the vehicle from Tenn. or something like that.

------------------
The Rossignol Ski Racer

#92111 - 19/03/01 08:06 AM Re: Seattle region...
liv2x Offline

Loc: Sumner, WA
Bought mine at Auburn Nissan, Had to go back a couple of times to get the price that I felt comfortable with. Was able to negotiate better with them once they knew I had the invoice price from Edmunds.com.

------------------
01 Alpine Green SE 4x4 Auto

#92112 - 19/03/01 01:43 PM Re: Seattle region...
mudphud Offline

I ended up buying mine from Pacific Lincoln Mercury Nissan down by Eastlake in Seattle. They were willing to bargain. I bought mine for $500 over invoice. They don't have a very large selection on the lot, but they said they could get stuff either from the dock or by doing a dealer swap.

------------------
2001 Super Black SE 4x4 Auto

#92113 - 01/04/01 01:20 PM Re: Seattle region...
dacunn Offline

Loc: Tacoma, WA
Just bought mine at Puyallup nissan $500 over invoice. Nissan of fife sells them for the same.

------------------

#92114 - 20/04/01 11:41 AM Re: Seattle region...
Bigbird Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
bought mine from a private seller. took it to Melody's b/c both seats jammed, they were nice enough not to charge for the non-warranty work. I made an appt. with them to get the oil changed b/c I was so thankful, do you really believe that making warranty claims there is difficult?

------------------

#92115 - 06/05/01 01:22 PM Re: Seattle region...
Bigbird Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Changed my mind about Melody's. They didn't do anything wrong, just found better service with Younker Nissan in renton. They took care of EVERYTHING i asked them to with no questions asked. All were warranty items and I didn't have to fight or protest ONE BIT

------------------
Solar Yellow 2000 SE

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal