Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93676 - 13/06/01 11:31 AM Outstanding buying experience in VA
absolutjake Offline

Loc: Richmond, VA, USA
Hello everyone. This is my first post, but will definately not be my last. I just purchased an Xterra and want to report to everyone how great the experience was. Over a year ago I stumbled across xterrain.com and after a discussion with Ian I decided this truck was perfect for me. Thanks Ian!!! As of this past March I had the $$$ but I decided I wanted to wait for the SC. Then I read a lot of the discussion on this board on the 2002 and decided that it wasn't worth the money. I live in Richmond, VA and after speaking with most of the dealerships in central VA, it was clear to me that Pence Nissan in Midlothian (just south of Richmond) was going to be the best place to buy. The salesman I dealt with there was great. He was totally cool and never pressured me to do anything. I got exactly what I wanted, which was a Silver SE 4X4 Automatic. Plus I got it under invoice. I would post some pics, but I'm sure you guys can imagine what this premodified X looks like. Anyway, my salemen's name was Tommy Stith and I would definatly recommend him to anyone in Virginia looking to buy an X. Hello again to everyone and I look forward to having discussions with all of you.

Jake

------------------

#93677 - 13/06/01 12:36 PM Re: Outstanding buying experience in VA
blue Offline

Loc: Erie, PA
Welcome to the club!!

------------------
2001 XE-3pk Auto
Just Blue 4x4

#93678 - 14/06/01 05:45 AM Re: Outstanding buying experience in VA
off2cjb Offline

Great to see another Virginia X owner. Congrats on the purchase.

------------------
01 Silver XE

"THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY"

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal