Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 90 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93196 - 19/06/01 10:08 AM North Texas Nissan
GOOBISH1 Offline

SUCKS!
I can't tell you how unhappy we are with them. My husband handled the X deal for me and was terribly unhappy with the way they handled everything. First, the salesman (Dave Smith) didnt know jack about the X (my husband was teaching him things every step of the way) We haggled for about 2 1/2 hours over payments. Finally getting where we wanted. About 2 month after signing the papers they send us a bill on the "damages" that were on the Altima we had leased and traded in. Bullsh*t damages like $300+ for "wear and tear for tires. After three years, I would hope there was wear and tear! Plus damages that were not even there and could not be proven by us they werent there as by the time the bill came the car was long gone. So we fill out the standard dealership survey answering truthfully and of course my husband gave low ratings for the salesman. And the salesman had the nerve to mention this survey while we were at the dealership saying "be sure to give me good ratings..if you have any issues just call me".
Oh..and then when the first payment letter comes..its $2.40 over what we agreed on. (no biggie but its the principle)
So my husband calls and says "thats not what we agreed on" blah blah and they respond "nothing they can do as paperwork has already been sent to Nissan"

If i had to do it all again..Courtesy Nissan.
i have heard nothing but good things..and they will get my business for service issues.

------------------
'01 Silver Ice SE
A bad day driving is better than a good day at work

#93197 - 19/06/01 02:26 PM Re: North Texas Nissan
pepper kay Offline

Loc: TX
You can't go wrong at Courtesy ... get yourself one of the service writers and use him all the time ...

After you get on a first name basis with them, it makes everything so much easier ...

Don't forget www.xterraparts.com while you're at it ...

------------------
Pepper Kay

#93198 - 21/06/01 06:49 AM Re: North Texas Nissan
SpartanWing Offline

Loc: Northern DFW, TX
I completely agree. I bought from them before they changed ownership (about a month before) and the change has been a complete overhaul of all their departments. Yes they've grown in size and sales, but they'll never see me again for business.

------------------
Mark
Latest Picts

#93199 - 21/06/01 09:35 AM Re: North Texas Nissan
BamaX Offline

Loc: Mobile,Alabama USA
Although I don't live in Texas, I had a rotten experience with a dealership too.
I would not recommend the salesman I had to anyone. My husband and I went there to look at a yellow X, they did not have one but after many hours we agreed on a price, they said they could have us one in 2 days. They loaned us one for the weekend. When we went to pick ours up, there wasn't a window sticker on it. I asked the salesman about it and he shrugged it off, said he didn't know what happened to it. In the window was a paper that said "remove all stickers". I wrote to Nissan to inquire about it but haven't heard anything so far. Needless to say, I too gave him low marks on the survey we got from Nissan!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal