2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94463 - 08/07/01 08:41 PM best dealer in central OH - Germain Nissan
snowking Offline

Loc: Gahanna, OH, USA
I would highly recommend anyone seeking to buy an Xterra or any Nissan to visit Germain Nissan in New Albany, OH (Columbus area). The whole process of purchasing our Xterra went very well. Staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. I've been even more impressed with their service center ... very courteous and prompt. They even gave my wife a ride to the airport when her car was in for service. Real cool people!

------------------
'00 Silver Ice, XE 4X4

#94464 - 09/07/01 04:17 AM Re: best dealer in central OH - Germain Nissan
trwinship Offline

Loc: Gahanna, OH, USA
Yes, I bought there too. Good experience so far, though I haven't had to have any problems fixed. Only odd thing: my salesperson was a young guy, very pleasant but not real knowledgeable about the X. Which was OK because I knew what I wanted when I went in. Got a reasonable deal. Anyway, two months later I encountered the same guy selling clothes at Galyan's. Turned out that my truck was almost the only vehicle he sold during his time at the dealership. Do car salepeople actually get any training about what they sell or is their knowledge based on whatever they find out themselves?

------------------

#94465 - 28/07/01 09:53 AM Re: best dealer in central OH - Germain Nissan
mxpx_8 Offline

Loc: Westerville, Ohio
I will need to check those guys out. I live in Westerville, and have stopped up at Nissan North. I was lied to by 3 different people while I was there. And one of them was the Manager. I asked them if there was any type of factory to dealer incentives going on and all 3 of them said no. I knew the answer was yes at $500. Anyways they lied to me about some other things too, so I left. I'm looking for a black SE 4X4...

------------------
~mX

#94466 - 05/08/01 06:09 AM Re: best dealer in central OH - Germain Nissan
Lawdawg Offline

Loc: Naples, Fl.
BECAREFUL with Germain, we have some down here in Florida (Family owned) Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Honda, and Mitsu. I bought I toyota from them and got it in the rear big time. They lied about the lease and then when I went back they lied about the lie. Be really REALLY careful. Check all the paper work.
Just a side note, Papa Germain got in trouble for laundering money, so that tells you what kind of people they are...

***** BECAREFUL******

------------------
Lawdawg
2001 XE 4x4
Cloud White

GO GATORS!!!!

[This message has been edited by Lawdawg (edited 08-05-2001).]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal