I must say that getting the X was the most painless car buying experiance I have ever had. And I have had my share.
Went onto Autobytel submitted my request and I swear 30 minutes later Pierre Bonnet from Elmwood Nissan on rt46 in elmwood park calls.
Made an appointment for that night. Went there and looked. We wanted a 02 supercharged but they did not know when they would be getting them. So we took a Silver 01 SE for a ride and liked it. We go inand the gf decides that she wants the black one. We sit down to start the process. I had already prepped her on this part. They go out to check the trade in, come back to get me cause the damn hood wont open. I did find that out the day b4. So we cant get the hood open, Pierre was like....oh well.
We go back he askes her how much she wants she says 5k he says i'll give you 4700. this is for a bone stock 96 cheerokee sport with no power windows or anything and 52k on it.
Worked for me. he then goes 2k under sticker and adds the trailer hitch. We were happy. She got the truck she wanted at the price she wanted, and Pierre was a nice enough guy. No haggling and no BS othe then her forgot to order the cargo mat for us. Hopefully we will have a good experiance with the servce department