I had my '00 X seviced at Fischer Nissan collision center for some warrenty paint work (rust and fish eyes). When I picked up the X there was a 6" grind, scratch, whatever through the pain down to the metal on the passenger side rear pillar next to the rear hatch. This area is in intimate contact with the area they repaired, and it looks as though someone got a little careless with the buffer and removed some paint. However the service personel insisted that the scratch was there when I dropped the X off, and she prceeded to call me a "liar" in fron of my wife and daughter. finally the Collisions manager showed up and agreed to fix the damage. A month later I took the X in and the work was complete. About a week later I received a Customer Service Evaluation in the mail, I filled it out and let Fischer Nissan know how little I though of there collision center. Well I though it was all over. I called this morning to schedule and appoinment to get my gauges fixed. I was told point blank by the Service Manger, Max, that they would not service my X, and that I would have to take my X else where. I contacted Nissan NA, of course they won't do anything and I also contacted the SE Regional Service Manager for Nissan (waiting for his call now).
Anyone else I can call?
I think Nissan should have more control over their dealers, especially when they exhibit such poor customer service.