Every time I had to deal with my local dealership its been a dreadful experience. Being female, they tend to blame all my warranty work on my driving, my braking, ...you get the picture! I made a appointment because for the third time my Airbag light was flashing and they said they would have to order the part. They did, I took it in and also complained for the 10th time about the front passenger side squeek that has been there since i bought and and they have checked it 10 times and blamed my driving! I go to pick it up..and the service guy..he says, we replaced the airbag sensor, there was also a recall on the fuel tank sensor and we fixed that and we also found that your break pads were falling apart, we went ahead and replaced them under warranty! Under Warranty? I said...so that was the problem with the squeek..not warped rotors? he said..OH No..it was defective break pads and I went ahead and replaced those for you!

I have never had such an easy experince with Nissan in the two years of owning my X. I am still shocked!