Recently (last week) I had my 02 Xterra at the dealer to replace the rear main seal (yes, another one bites the dust), after nine days I get my truck back. The dealer informed me that my oil pan had excessive rust and that they replaced it along with the RMS.
Not trusting the dealer I crawled under this weekend, well it looks like they had to take the “Y” pipe off to do some work, so maybe they actually did something.
Next I go to take a look at me new shinny oil pan and guess what – still the old rusty oil pan. I go and check the paper work just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming about the oil pan, no, no dream, paper work says they replaced the oil pan. I start thinking, maybe I should check the oil to make sure they didn’t fuck that up – pull the dipstick, plenty of oil actually way too much – an inch over the max level.
So, I am planning on calling the dealer today but I though I might get some ideas on how to approach this and who I need to contact if the dealership is less than eager to set things right.

Any and all constructive comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks