Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#384661 - 13/10/05 09:13 AM Vikings: What were they thinking?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Vikings, who are lobbying for a new stadium charter party boats and prostitutes for a little public drinking and sex fest.

"Allegations are Ominous for Vikings"

#384662 - 13/10/05 09:19 AM Re: Vikings: What were they thinking?
Anonymous
Unregistered

god bless 'em. as long as they didnt scalp the tix for the sex cruise! ha ha - what a bunch of losers!

#384663 - 13/10/05 09:57 AM Re: Vikings: What were they thinking?
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
What gets me is the hardcore Vikings fans are behind them on this. For those with their heads in the sand, here's the LINK to the full Viking story.

Here's the link to the local KFAN 1130 sports radio forum for the Vikings. Feel free to login and tell them what's what.

Look people, its not about a big sex party on a boat. Its about the fact that a big group of very intimidating pro athletes hired a bunch of strippers and hookers, and had a big sex party ON A PUBLIC CHARTER BOAT IN FRONT OF OTHERWISE INNOCENT 18-22 YEAR OLD WAITRESSES, HOSTESSES, BARTENDERS AND CREW.

Sorry, if it were my daughter on that boat and she came home and told me, "tough day today dad... watched a bunch of vikes get blowjobs and had to clean up dirty condoms" SOMEONE WOULD PAY.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#384664 - 13/10/05 10:14 AM Re: Vikings: What were they thinking?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's also said that they "aggressively propositioned these young female crew members".

Polite terminology for what I imagine these over-grown, over-paid, self-important half wits did to these girls.

But the taxpayers should be willing to overlook their behaviour, after all they're our home town heroes.

The roster has been filled with drunken, coke-head wife beaters since the mid 80s. The coach is scalping super bowl tickets; the list goes on and on. Shut 'em down. How can anybody support this "organization"?

#384665 - 13/10/05 03:21 PM Re: Vikings: What were they thinking?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey... ya have to excel at something and they definately suck at football.

I wonder if Onterrio Smith brought the Wizzinator to the party?

#384666 - 13/10/05 05:06 PM Re: Vikings: What were they thinking?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who really cares??? They are not role models after all.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal