Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#378856 - 06/01/06 10:08 AM World Junior Hockey Final
Anonymous
Unregistered

WOW, What a final game!!! That first period could have been the best period of hockey I have ever watched WOW!!! I didn't think those kids were gonna make it out for the second period after the abuse they dolled out on each other...

How 'bout those Canucks picked to finish 4th!!! Beat the heavily favoured Yanks to get top spot and the bye, destroy the Fin's for a second time in the semi's and then absolutley dismantle the Russians for the gold!!! Boo hoo hoo ... they can all go join Alexander at the big box of russian kleenex [LOL]

Gotta love it!!!! laugh Pogge was sensational, as was the whole team [ThumbsUp] Congrats boys!!!

#378857 - 06/01/06 03:03 PM Re: World Junior Hockey Final
Jimi James Offline

Loc: North Vancouver, BC
That game kicked ass! I was lucky enough to get tickets last minute and what a treat it was! Not sure I'll ever see a game live quite as exciting as that again....unless our lowly Vancouver Canucks freeze hell and win a Stanley Cup.

#378858 - 07/01/06 01:50 PM Re: World Junior Hockey Final
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish the canucks drafted pogge...CANADA BABY!

#378859 - 07/01/06 03:08 PM Re: World Junior Hockey Final
Anonymous
Unregistered

Although I wasn't sure what could top beating the Yanks after being picked as the 4th seed, beating the Russians so desisively was so much better......there is not a better rivalry in all of sports then Canada vs Russia in hockey ..... the hatred has gone on for so many decades and the two coutries have been so far ahead of the rest of the world in hockey for so long...and after starting from a more "social" thing way back in the 60's and 70's, it is just such a heated fight every year ... GOTTA LOVE IT!!! The olympics are only 2 months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal