Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 90 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#380225 - 13/07/06 12:29 PM Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- A fellow IRL dr... of the month."

eek [Spit] [Spit]

Carpenter later told The Associated Press he didn't mean to be disrespectful of Patrick by using a female stereotype.

He said he was trying to make the point that Patrick is competitive and already proven as a capable driver. He predicts she'll stay in the IndyCar Series.

Patrick, a presenter at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, didn't take offense when informed of Carpenter's comments.

"That sounds like a good joke to me, it's pretty funny to me," she said backstage. "No big deal. Ed is a really nice guy. There's no drama there. I think it's funny. I'm glad he's showing some personality."

#380226 - 13/07/06 04:30 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

that guy is abotu as smart as a bag of hammers....at least Danica didn't make anythign out of it as the media tried their best to blow it up as usual...mmmmmmmmmmmm...Danica

#380227 - 13/07/06 04:47 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
paint-swapping ....... "the right time of the month."
Some jokes just write themselves.

#380228 - 14/07/06 08:13 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
mmmmmmmmmmmm...Danica
x2 [ThumbsUp] Danica can drive on over to my house any time of the month. [LOL]

#380229 - 14/07/06 08:26 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm

to quote hoppy: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Danica

#380230 - 14/07/06 03:21 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
People. Seriously. She's not that pretty.

#380231 - 14/07/06 04:57 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightX:
she is that pretty, but her body needs a little bit of meat added to the equation.

#380232 - 14/07/06 07:20 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Works for me... [ThumbsUp]

#380233 - 15/07/06 08:26 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by 56kz2slow:
http://indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm

to quote hoppy: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Danica
Those FHM pictures are not very good. Terrible poses.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#380234 - 15/07/06 12:33 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Neither is Jake the Snake...

oh, but she most definitely is that pretty laugh

#380235 - 15/07/06 07:31 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
[b]People. Seriously. She's not that pretty.
Neither is Jake the Snake...

oh, but she most definitely is that pretty laugh [/b]
Now I'm one to admit when a girl is hot, but her face ain't all that and her body has no shape. Just because soemone puts on seductive clothing and poses for photos and then gets airbrushed doesn't mean she is automatically pretty...

But I'm done debating this issue, because you guys like ANYTHING with boobs. (Even though she doesn't have any...)

And leave Jake the Snake outta this. wink

#380236 - 15/07/06 08:40 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Works for me... [ThumbsUp]

She is smoking. I don't care what you critics say, not only is she the hottest girl in sports right now, but she's just plain beautiful in her own right. You can't tell me that if you saw her walking past you, you wouldn't check her out with those sexy eyes and great face and body.

#380237 - 16/07/06 08:46 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Midnight's just pissed because she has longer arms than her.

#380238 - 16/07/06 01:10 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
You guys are so mean.

#380239 - 16/07/06 04:20 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RocketX:
She is smoking. I don't care what you critics say, not only is she the hottest girl in sports right now, but she's just plain beautiful in her own right. You can't tell me that if you saw her walking past you, you wouldn't check her out with those sexy eyes and great face and body.[/QB]
she's ok, but she's FAR from the hottest girl in sports... natalie gulbis blows her away... so does maria sharapova...

#380240 - 16/07/06 06:19 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ccotenj:
Quote:
She is smoking. I don't care what you critics say, not only is she the hottest girl in sports right now, but she's just plain beautiful in her own right. You can't tell me that if you saw her walking past you, you wouldn't check her out with those sexy eyes and great face and body.
she's ok, but she's FAR from the hottest girl in sports... natalie gulbis blows her away... so does maria sharapova...[/QB]
I'd give you Gulbis if she actually performed (another Anna K) and Sharapova is too gangly and always looks disoriented.

#380241 - 16/07/06 07:09 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

remind me again what irl races danica has won... :rolleyes:

#380242 - 16/07/06 07:33 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You're missing the point...She's FUCKING HOT...

#380243 - 16/07/06 08:05 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Do you go to Hooters and complain about the chicken wings? No! Just look at 'em and drool, like the rest of us!

#380244 - 16/07/06 08:25 PM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

ESPY performance, case and point. Not only did she look hot, but she shook that sweet ass.

And Rookie of the Year isn't too bad an honor, just a thought.

#380245 - 17/07/06 02:40 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Not only did she look hot, but she shook that sweet ass.
Really sweet ass.

#380246 - 17/07/06 05:00 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Driving Force premieres this week-

#380247 - 17/07/06 06:17 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:
Quote:
[b]remind me again what irl races danica has won... :rolleyes:
Do you go to Hooters and complain about the chicken wings? No! Just look at 'em and drool, like the rest of us![/b]
geez... i didn't think i had the quote the post right above mine that i was responding to... :rolleyes: laugh

actually, if i went to hooters and danica was waiting tables, i WOULD complain... :p

danica is nice... but she's not "all that"... there's at least a dozen or so women on either the lpga tour or the tennis tour who outclass her in a major way...

#380248 - 17/07/06 06:21 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Driving Force premieres this week-
mmmmmmmm...hot drag racing sisters...mmmmmmmmm

#380249 - 17/07/06 08:25 AM Re: Danica Patrick + NASCAR + "that time of the month"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
actually, if i went to hooters and danica was waiting tables, i WOULD complain... :p

danica is nice... but she's not "all that"... there's at least a dozen or so women on either the lpga tour or the tennis tour who outclass her in a major way...
You are so f'in gay if you're sitting around the house, watching the LPGA and tennis, thinking that they're outclassing Danica. [Rainbow]

And Ashley Force does look a lot like Danica!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal