Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#389963 - 13/02/02 01:43 PM NJ Residents MUST read
Dayspring Offline

Loc: Greenwood IN
If you're from NJ, you have to read this. A friend of mine pointed me towards it this afternoon. If you're not from NJ, read it, but don't get offended. wink Click here .

#389964 - 13/02/02 04:46 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Miikkaa Offline

Loc: Central New Jersey, United Sta...
Amen!!

Funny story: I was stuck in traffic (Ocean Ave Long Branch) and saw a paper bag tossed out the window of a car (Samuri w/ NY plates)in front of me. I got out, picked it up and knocked on the pass. window where the bag came from. The girl smiled at me and rolled down the window. The look on her face was PRICELESS when I threw the bag back in and told her to keep her shit in NY!!

Michael AKA Miikkaa

Michael AKA Miikkaa

Earth people suck.

#389965 - 13/02/02 05:19 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Xterra Rick Offline

Loc: Malta NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:
If you're from NJ, you have to read this. A friend of mine pointed me towards it this afternoon. If you're not from NJ, read it, but don't get offended. wink Click here .

Dude, this article says it all! Everyone that has a problem can just Blow ME!

All I ever hear is how Mass. is the best state and all the people that live there have an inferiorority complex. (Well not everyone, but 99%) I have news for you Mass. sucks compared to NJ. Im tired of hearing NJ is dirty. If anyone out there thinks that NJ is dirty, I am inviting you to come down to the NJ shore for the weekend and see how "dirty the beaches are"
If you dont love NJ......leave NJ! Just Blow Me!!!!!

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Xterra Rick ]

#389966 - 13/02/02 08:36 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
paulgw Offline

Loc: St.Albans, Herts, UK.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:

Why are most New Yorkers pissed off and fed up?

Because New Jersey is the light at the end of the tunnel.

laugh laugh

#389967 - 13/02/02 10:59 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Miikkaa Offline

Loc: Central New Jersey, United Sta...
Quote:
Originally posted by paulgw:

Why are most New Yorkers pissed off and fed up?

Because New Jersey is the light at the end of the tunnel.

laugh laugh

HaHAA!! laugh laugh Border patrol!! smile

Michael AKA Miikkaa

Earth people suck.

#389968 - 28/02/02 08:14 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Damn Right! I grew up in Brigantine (exit 38 off Pkway LOL)Cleanest beaches in the country due to dual inlets (one on each side of the Island) Lovely place in a great view of the Atlantic City skyline.

Every great comic who ever lived is from NJ. Eddie Murphy, George Carlin, Richard Lewis, etc etc etc.
I am within 3 hours of NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Great Adventure, Wildwood, The Beach, great Skiing, etc etc etc. Damn right I love NJ! [Wave]

#389969 - 03/03/02 08:36 AM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Xterradon Offline

Loc: Franklin Park, NJ
Ever notice that New Jersey has the best drivers? I can't tell you how often I comeup behind some ass from out of state cruising below the speed limit in the passing lane! Most of the schmuck drivers on 287 have Pennsylvania, conneticut or NY tags. We are the best drivers because of all the practice avoiding these obstacles that usually wear blinders. [Finger]
New Jersey rocks!
(home of the pass on the right highways)

#389970 - 03/03/02 09:14 AM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
LOCHS 2 Offline

Nick, How could you forget Old Blue Eyes? Isn't Hoboken a nice place? laugh

#389971 - 03/03/02 09:34 AM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Olegkha Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Xterradon:
Ever notice that New Jersey has the best drivers? I can't tell you how often I comeup behind some ass from out of state cruising below the speed limit in the passing lane! Most of the schmuck drivers on 287 have Pennsylvania, conneticut or NY tags. We are the best drivers because of all the practice avoiding these obstacles that usually wear blinders. [Finger]
New Jersey rocks!
(home of the pass on the right highways)
neh dude , i drive on turnpike and 80 every day , and all i see is YOU NJ drivers going speed limit in left lane , get the hell off the left lane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or cut infront of me , when i am doing 10-15 mph more then them, just so they can go around 1 car , and then jump back to the right lane

F&%KERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink

#389972 - 03/03/02 12:59 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Xterradon Offline

Loc: Franklin Park, NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Olegkha:
neh dude , i drive on turnpike and 80 every day , and all i see is YOU NJ drivers going speed limit in left lane , get the hell off the left lane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or cut infront of me , when i am doing 10-15 mph more then them, just so they can go around 1 car , and then jump back to the right lane

Pardon me, I was wrong in assuming it was all out-of-staters that drive this way. I must have never seen you on the road. I know what you mean about the hurry up and wait; pass one car to get to work one second earlier. Freakin' sucks. I promise you though that you never got stuck behind me because as long as traffic permits, I never do below 15 over! So sorry, just had to vent about my experience in this wink forum.

wink [/QB]

#389973 - 03/03/02 04:04 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mbflyerfan:
Damn Right! I grew up in Brigantine (exit 38 off Pkway LOL)Cleanest beaches in the country due to dual inlets (one on each side of the Island) Lovely place in a great view of the Atlantic City skyline.

Every great comic who ever lived is from NJ. Eddie Murphy, George Carlin, Richard Lewis, etc etc etc.
I am within 3 hours of NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Great Adventure, Wildwood, The Beach, great Skiing, etc etc etc. Damn right I love NJ! [Wave]
HA! I've got all that, and I don't pay sales tax! Welcome to DE

#389974 - 03/03/02 04:33 PM Re: NJ Residents MUST read
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
OK, I gotta ask..

Living in Jersey (or Delaware for that matter, Goliath)...

WHERE are you close to great skiing? Maybe water skiing.

Then again...I have been spoiled - NOTHING (including Austria/Switzerland) compares to skiing the rockies.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal