Hey guys! We had the best time in the Pines this past weekend! I got to meet Keith (Stonecoldchavez)..who is WICKED COOL. (we loved that you came out with us!) And I got to do my first rescue...a Durango that got stuck in a deep muddy puddle.

But that was the first day....the second day, yesterday, was MY turn to be rescued!!! Not only by ONE Jeep, but by TWO. And two winches to boot! At one point, the front winch was the only one hooked up and my X started to roll a little and they decided to hook up the second one. At that point I got panicky and climbed out while Chris took over at the wheel. I filmed the recovery frrom the safety of the sidelines!

So anyway...here's what happened.....

I had gone thru the mud/clay/water pit twice and thought, "oh, what the heck, I go back thru it the way I came". Well, I forgot the part where BOTH times rolling thru it the one way, I went in and at one point dropped down an underwater ledge of clay/mud and had to roostertail out of it. So, naturally, what I came down off of, was something I had to bump up over if I were to go thru backwards (yeah, backwards, not in reverse, though that'll be my next stunt)

The pictures do not do it justice, but I never did quite bump up the ledge and as my tires spun on it, it turned my X 90 degrees and tilted me sideways. I had some mud inside, but just a smidge...but the water level live was high...our doors are sealed greatly on this thing!!!

Pulling me from the front was one Jeep and winch (my friend Jeremiah waded knee deep and up to his elbows to hook me up) and then everyone knew if they pulled me where they needed to, my X was going to roll slowly onto its side. So the other Jeep with the second winch hooked up to the side of me at the rack to pull me straight as they pulled me forward.

At the point that they first used only the front winch and I started rolling sideways, I wigged alittle and they had me climb out and Chris climbed up into my seat and took over. I was fine until I saw where the water was and where it was heading. I knew I needed a clear head to finish and my head was far from clear....fear of rolling over finally set in!!!

Here's a couple pics that barely show how crazy it was....but we'll have video soon. IT WAS FUN! But I think next time, I'll definitely rethink the "back from where I came" scenario!!!

While the stink factor of the Pines is lack of rocks to crawl on...this is a wicked run. I LOVED it there!!! We can't WAIT to go back!

And, Keith, you're coming with us!!!

Before it was dirty.....Keith's X next to it