2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#392195 - 12/04/05 10:51 AM WinchDepot.com
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Has anyone done any business with this place?

I placed and order with them over a week ago and haven't heard anything back from them...
they haven't charged my card or anything..

Some one over on another board said he ordered from them and got his winch in with no problems...

So if anyone could chime in I'd appreciate it.

#392196 - 12/04/05 11:53 AM Re: WinchDepot.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought mine from them. Took almost a month, total. I never heard anything from them, until I sent an email after a week, requesting a tracking number.

Basically, I asked for a tracking no. Didn't get one that worked in two attempts over a week's time. Finally, the guy tells me the shipping dept. said they shipped it, but they didn't, and that he'd straigten it out. Total time at this point was two weeks since making the order. He was true to his word, though, and it shipped out w/in 3 days of that email. The tracking no. sent this time still didn't work. But the winch came in after a total of 3 weeks after ordering it.

It's hard to get hold of them, because they don't have a phone number to call. I couldn't get out of the guy a phone no. until after a couple weeks had gone by. I wish I still had the number, but I don't.

I would recommend sending multiple emails to them, to get it straightened out. It was a PIA to get the thing, and I had thought about cancelling my order at one point. But considering their prices, there's nobody else online that can even come close. So in the end, yeah, it took a while, but it was well worth it.

#392197 - 12/04/05 11:58 AM Re: WinchDepot.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

#392198 - 12/04/05 12:50 PM Re: WinchDepot.com
RI Xterra Offline

Well I've sent numerous e-mails and no one's responded yet so I sent another e-mail stating that I want to cancel the order.So we'll see if they responed to that one...

I'll never suggest them to anyone.Especially if they're gonna do business like that..

#392199 - 14/04/05 01:44 PM Re: WinchDepot.com
RI Xterra Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SRTMO:
www.discountwinches.com is cheaper.
Thanks for the link..I acyually went with them for my order... wink

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal