Just wanted to pop a line out to the board saying thanks to SLR and Spencer, Jr. I got my SLR steering setup delivered to me last Friday. Everything was packaged well and ready to go.

We put the system on on Saturday and the install went really well and problem-free. The only trouble we had was nicking the tie-rod end threads on removal of the old centerlink. Eventually we got it all taken care of, and it was in place.

So far, with no off-roading to go by, the system feels tight and precise. The sharpness of the steering is a very welcome change coming from the slop I called steering before. And bumpsteer is not a problem to me, no more so than stock. I can't wait to try it on the trail. You can tell this system is built like a brick outhouse though. And hell....Spence Jr., even called me up today to check on my satisfaction, and to let me know that the bronze bushing replacements for the idler arm are on their way.

So, I just wanted to say thanks again. I feel that, after all is said and done, I made the right choice with regards to which system to go with. Not to say that the Calmini system will be inferior, for I feel it will not. It will be as equally crafted with pride by its makers, I am sure.

Even for the board related bickering about suppliers, that is one thing that both these companies do....create products of a much superior quality. I know I will have more components from each company as time goes on.

Thanks again SLR for a top-notch product and very pleasing customer service.

http://www.metzgardesign.com