We started the trail on Friday 09/12/03 and traveled for 7 hours to get to Buck Island Lake were the group camped. smile

Saturday 09/13/03 I let Xtoolbox drive the 2.5 hours to Rubicon Springs(including the Big Sluice) were the group of 3 Nissan's and 6 Suzuki's set up camp at 15 past noon. [Freak]

Sunday 09/14/03 we drove the 2 hours(up Cadillac Hill) to the Staging area for a total trip mileage of 15.1 miles. laugh

Calmini Parts Used
Winch Bumper with Tranformer(first production bumper made).
Front Bumper Skid Plate(first production plate made).
Mid Skid Plate(Prototype).
Rear Skid Plate(Prototype).
Sliders.
Steering System.
Torsion Bars.
LSD(front).
3.92:1 Transfer Case Gears.
Gas Tank Skid.
Rear Diff Truss and Skid

Other Parts
Rancho Add-A-Leaf.
Bilstien Shocks(Front & Rear)
ARB Rear Air-lockers.
Warn Premiun Hubs with fuses.
33x10.5x15 BFG AT's(borrowed from Xtoolbox).
SLR rear shackle(borrowed from Xtoolbox).

Removed before trip
Front mud flaps(to clear 33's).
Rear mud flaps.

Left on
Rear corners.
Nissan receiver hitch. laugh

Picture and Video
Pictures will be posted by Monday(with Xtoolbox and myself shooting over 400 pictures it take time to weed thru.) laugh

The first Quicktime movie will be posted by Monday(with Twitch, Xtoolbox and myself shooting over 4 hours of video. It takes time for Twitch and myself(in two formats at two addresses)) to weed thru. Twitch and myself will be working on a DVD of the trip also. laugh

More details
More details to follow... been busy with work(leave for work in a hour)...etc.
Going to pull a all nighter after I work the Emmy's to get it done by Monday.
In the mean time Xtoolbox's thread can be found here in the picture section. [Wave]

Edited for typos and stuff(parts) I forgot to mention. smile

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860