As I was crawling around under the rig last night I counted two too many cats.

After owning a qr25 and watching fellow owners ingest ceramic from the coined phrase "pre-cat" I am not a fan of them. GM builds a 500hp monster and uses 2 cats so why can't Nissan?

No, really don't bother answering that because we are past the point. The point is that we need to get someone on board with proven quality that will build a long enough SS (stainless steel) header that eliminates the first set of cats (for off road purposes of course). I am really surprised that Nismo headers do not eliminate the pre-cats, quick light-off cats, or whatever people on here choose to label them.

I certainly hope that I don't start to read about people ingesting these pre-cats due to the VVT and reducing NOx, because I will gank those POS's off of there, build intermittent pipes and locate the 02's further downstream after the second cats.

Why am I passionate about this? After watching Nissan tell other owners that you have to use 3 quarts on a 4 qt engine between changes to signify a new engine is BS. Nissan does not offer a leak down test to evaluate the true condition of an engine after eating ceramic.

The above is for those of you who like to go to the dealer ten times trying to get them to claim warranty.

Should they honor warranty of a new engine if you ingest a cat, of course, is it always nice and easy, not that I have seen.