2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#434672 - 17/08/04 12:40 PM best price on shackles?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know where i can get the best price on some shackles? I have found the calminis as low as 49.99 plus shipping, is this as low as i'll find? thanks -J

#434673 - 17/08/04 01:34 PM Re: best price on shackles?
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
You might find it at that price w/o shipping too.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#434674 - 17/08/04 03:29 PM Re: best price on shackles?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Runnin'Reb:
Does anyone know where i can get the best price on some shackles? I have found the calminis as low as 49.99 plus shipping, is this as low as i'll find? thanks -J
That's as low as I regularly found them for, but they do occasionally show up on eBay for less. I'd recommend xterraparts.com.

#434675 - 17/08/04 06:14 PM Re: best price on shackles?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The calimini's are great, but if you go through xterraparts they sometimes take longer that if you went straight through Calimini. A fellow club member order some Calimini shackles through xterraparts and got them after a delay and then they were missing parts resulting in a trip to the hardware store on mod day. I heard that the people at Calimini over the phone are great. Spencer Low Racing make a good shackle too but their order process and customer service have little to be desired IMHO.

#434676 - 17/08/04 09:19 PM Re: best price on shackles?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:
The calimini's are great, but if you go through xterraparts they sometimes take longer that if you went straight through Calimini.
Mine shipped immediately.

#434677 - 17/08/04 09:37 PM Re: best price on shackles?
Anonymous
Unregistered

you may have just received something they happen to have in stock, from what I have heard xterraparts is kinda like the middleman when dealing with Calimini or other manufacturers that are not Nissan, I am just saying for guaranteed inventory information I would just go directly to the source, to each is own though.

#434678 - 17/08/04 10:25 PM Re: best price on shackles?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:
you may have just received something they happen to have in stock, from what I have heard xterraparts is kinda like the middleman when dealing with Calimini or other manufacturers that are not Nissan, I am just saying for guaranteed inventory information I would just go directly to the source, to each is own though.
Xterraparts.com is a middleman - it is a Nissan dealership somewhere in Texas (Courtesy Nissan, I believe). But by all accounts they have great customer service (certainly they do in my experience) and they have been very supportive of the Xterra aftermarket, so I like to support them. But like you said, to each his own. smile

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal