Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#419762 - 30/01/05 01:25 PM Deaver leaf springs
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know there is somone here who has a set of deaver leaf springs. I did a search but could not find the thread. If you are out there raise your hand I have questions.

Thanks Ryan

#419763 - 30/01/05 01:29 PM Re: Deaver leaf springs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Editor X has them and I think Socal does as well (or perhaps was planning on it?).

There's a thread in this forum somewhere with pics of Editor X's setup.

#419764 - 31/01/05 08:36 AM Re: Deaver leaf springs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by airbornenurse:
I know there is somone here who has a set of deaver leaf springs. I did a search but could not find the thread. If you are out there raise your hand I have questions.

Thanks Ryan
[Wave] As close as I can come to hand raising. What would you like to know?

#419765 - 31/01/05 10:30 AM Re: Deaver leaf springs
Anonymous
Unregistered

A point of contact is what im looking for, your opinion, and dealer who has built a set for an X/X owner. I was also considering AOR, but have heard nothing about them.

Thanks for any info.

#419766 - 31/01/05 12:07 PM Re: Deaver leaf springs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by airbornenurse:
A point of contact is what im looking for, your opinion, and dealer who has built a set for an X/X owner. I was also considering AOR, but have heard nothing about them.

Thanks for any info.
Actually I can't say enough about these springs. They rock. More flex than any AAL setup I've seen, and a great ride. It's a bit more firm than stock so it should help towing if that's your thing but they really move offroad. They are totally progressive in their response. Flex when you need it, and a good rebound when you don't. I've crawled, run sand, whoops and mud and thrown these springs through everything I can and they handled it all. At higher speeds they really reduced my body roll. It feels like I have my sway bars on again. They also give me a little over 3 inches of lift (compared stock frame to ground height) with a 2" shackle. I do have a Skid Row bumper with a 33" spare back there, so who knows what an unladen X would get. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Here's your contact info.
Phone: (714) 542-3703. You are going to want to talk to Jeff.

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal