Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#433877 - 29/05/06 06:52 PM help me find a thread related to body lift install
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm trying to find a thread I saw on here a few months ago where someone posted really detailed instructions for installing a body lift. It was a complete pre-install and during install walkthrough...

i searched here and the parts & accessories forum and cant find it anywhere confused

#433878 - 29/05/06 08:58 PM Re: help me find a thread related to body lift install
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
OK, you searched parts/accessories, but you posted in suspension. Maybe you could try looking in suspension then?

Plug "body lift install" into the field and go to town. I found several very informative hits. Might also try backyard mechanic.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#433879 - 29/05/06 09:02 PM Re: help me find a thread related to body lift install
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
OK, you searched parts/accessories, but you posted in suspension. Maybe you could try looking in suspension then?

Plug "body lift install" into the field and go to town. I found several very informative hits. Might also try backyard mechanic.

Brent
Work on your reading comprehension, he said he searched here and and parts and couldn't find the one he is looking for. Maybe instead of being an ass (like usual) you could provide some links or just STFU already.

#433880 - 29/05/06 09:34 PM Re: help me find a thread related to body lift install
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by miskywhisky:
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
[b]OK, you searched parts/accessories, but you posted in suspension. Maybe you could try looking in suspension then?

Brent
Work on your reading comprehension, he said he searched here and and parts and couldn't find the one he is looking for. Maybe instead of being an ass (like usual) you could provide some links or just STFU already.[/b]
thanks lol.

does anyone remember what im talking about? i cant remember if there were pics or not but it was very very indepth

#433881 - 29/05/06 09:42 PM Re: help me find a thread related to body lift install
Anonymous
Unregistered

sweet!! found it!

Brent actually offered good advice even if he can't read [Finger]

it was in backyard mechanic...heres the link if anyone else needs it 2" bl instructions

#433882 - 29/05/06 09:45 PM Re: help me find a thread related to body lift install
Anonymous
Unregistered

damn, i just spent 5 minutes searching for you, only to find out you beat me to it.

good job!!!

#433883 - 30/05/06 04:38 AM Re: help me find a thread related to body lift install
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Whoops, miss one word and look what happens. Glad ya found it.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal