2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#431742 - 08/05/08 01:20 PM Suspension Lift Help
Anonymous
Unregistered

So I have really been wanting to do a lift for a while and finaly have some money to do it, not a ton though. I have read all the posts on this topic but still not sure what to get. I dont have any of the right tools so it sucks but will have to pay to have a shop do it, at least it should be done correctly then. I am looking at just getting a 3 in. but what else should I get with it,(I would rather get every thing with now and not worry about it not working to its fullest or something breaking cause of to much stress or something else going wrong).

Any other ideas would be great, and does any one know of a good should in and around Boulder, Colorado. I have head good things about John's 4X4, and OFI, any others???

Thanks for every ones help,

John

#431743 - 09/05/08 08:25 PM Re: Suspension Lift Help
Anonymous
Unregistered

So I went in today to John's 4x4 in boulder, CO. They seemed cool that I can bring in any suspension lift I order and they can put it in for me (but it would be way expensive). So I was thinking of getting the pakage that AC put together (the one for $400) and then add t-bars to it. Any thoughts?

#431744 - 09/05/08 08:46 PM Re: Suspension Lift Help
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jesus, look where you are from Man. There are all sorts of silly Xterra/Frontier owners up in your area that have done some CRAZZZY shit with their rigs and are real nice folks. My point is Im sure they would be happy to help/advise you on a lift.

#431745 - 11/05/08 06:59 PM Re: Suspension Lift Help
Anonymous
Unregistered

Haha yeah I have seen some sweet rigs driving around my area but have no clue who they are but wish I did so they could help! Would you recomend replacing the T-bars when putting on a 3 in SL?

#431746 - 11/05/08 07:02 PM Re: Suspension Lift Help
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by johngraves2:
Would you recomend replacing the T-bars when putting on a 3 in SL?
I think it's part of the package.

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal