When I did the lift I put in the 3 pack add-a-leaf.

The wheels I put on are not the correct offset and they are sticky outy about 3/4 of an inch so they will not tuck when fully compressed.

On full bump fully flexed there is the tires (32in) to hit the outer lip of the rear wheel sheet metal/plastic rear fender molding.

Based on this idea when I added the add-a-leaf I put in a reear bump stop extention as a precaution. The bumpstop extentions are about an inch and a quarter and I am also wondering if they are just too long?

Now, when we were out at Barstow buzzing along, I noticed that the rear would be very quick to hit the rear bumpstops and it can be very bone jarring at any kind fo speed and the rear end has a tendancy to buck.

Here's the question:

With 32inch tires and incorrect offset wheels coupled with the add-a-leaf are the bumpstop extensions necessary? Does anyone have incorrect offset wheels and a lift with 32's and not having rubbing issues? Or are the rubbing issues limited to the inner fender well fuell filler cover?

I would rather run without the extentions or reduce their length if I can do so comfortably knowing that I'm not going to send my tires through the rear sheetmetal.

??? confused ???