I recently took my 2000 XE in for an alignment at Firestone where I purchased the lifetime alignment service many years back.
I dropped the rig off and arranged for a ride back to the office. They called me 10 minutes after I arrived back to tell me that they couldn't work on it since there were too many other things wrong that needed to be addressed before they could properly align it.

They said that my center link is toast (it is), and I need new upper and lower ball joints (I do), Bearings need to be repacked (proly), my rear leaf springs need replacing (I doubt it), and I needed a new rear sway bar (I don't). All that and new tires equal over 3K.

Needless to say, I told them to button it up and that I'd be right over to pick it up.

So here I am. Contemplating doing all the work myself and need a little direction.

What do you guys think? Steering, bearings, and ball joints first. Then address the leaf sprigs (which I think just need to be repacked)?

This is my set up:

2" BL, PML with extended SLR shackles in the rear, Calmini rear sway bar discos. The rest is stock except an idler arm brace I picked up from 4x4parts.com.

I understand the SLR steering was the bee's knees but would the new Calmini steering still be ok? Did they take care of the issues they were having?

Thanks in advance.