Asking for some thoughts about what to do next. Made the front tortion bar adjustment for approx. 1 and 3/4 inch height increase with 5 turns on each side, and some smaller adjustments to lower it down to 1 and 3/4 inches. no pull. had the wheels alighned, then noticed a pull to the right. lowered the front to 1 and 1/2 inch above original height. took it back to the same alignment shop, they made a few wheel adjustments, said it was straight as an arrow, still pulls. took it back, they said, it must be the tires. had the tires rotated, balanced, tire pressure all set to 35psi. still pulls.
going to the dealer service to get an oil change and have them look at how far i might be off with maybe one side being "more torqued" than another.
Note: when I say some smaller adjustments to lower it down to 1 and 3/4 inches, that is b/c after I adjusted the drivers side, the passenger side was higher than its original measurement even before i made an adjustment. seems as though the pass. side went up secondary to drivers side going up.
what to do?

------------------
C6H5OH