2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#437559 - 20/04/07 10:36 AM One Week to Go!!
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
and the entry list for the Terrible's Town 250 has been posted. This includes all the early entries and those running in the time trials to determine the startign order...TXR will not be in the time trials but WILL be in the race...I would also expect the Hall H3 to be entered here as well for the race in addition to the Team Xterra Racing vehicle and a handful of other entries that will sign up at contingency next Friday...once again the field is dominated by Ford's with Falkosky leading the way and the Herling family making their second appearance this year...also of note is the team coming out all the way from Missouri to compete...looks to be a sizeable field for this race....Again for this race I will be doing tracking and "live" updates as to what is going in the lead up to and during the race...so be sure to follow along over at www.teamxterraracing.com over the course of the next week and 1/2!!!

#437560 - 20/04/07 06:59 PM Re: One Week to Go!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

What does Dave have left to do to be ready?

#437561 - 20/04/07 07:10 PM Re: One Week to Go!!
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
What does Dave have left to do to be ready?
Not sure at the moment...he's been busy and I haven't talked to him in about a week...

#437562 - 22/04/07 07:44 AM Re: One Week to Go!!
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
1. Rear end assembly. Waiting for a critical part to come in, should be done Monday night. 2 hours

2. Front suspension assembly. Adjustments have been made, need to put it back together. 4 hours

3. Pit boxes need a once over. They have been assembled with an inventory list. Need to replace fluids that were used in the rear end mod procedure at the Parker425 race. 2 hours

4. Cosmetic touch up on the side panels. Rear deck lid install. Paint. Stickers. 4 hours

5. Cleaning has been done. Couple special new items have been installed - to be revealed at a later time.

6. Pack up and go!!!

#437563 - 22/04/07 08:32 PM Re: One Week to Go!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Rob! I wish I could be joining you guys for this race, but I've got a wedding in two weeks and then GONE plus our annual anniversary trip to the mountains. Only so much time I can take off work, and still manage to pay the bills frown

#437564 - 24/04/07 02:38 PM Re: One Week to Go!!
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
1. Rear end is done, trim U-bolts and install tires.

2. Front end assembly, still need to put back together. 4 hours.

3. Pit boxes still need to be updated. New set of spindles (kindly donated by Jtaoj) added.

4. Cosmetic (paint) needed.

It's almost Thursday... let's go race!

For those of you wanting a trail course, please see here: http://www.bitd.com/main/index.php?modul...&JAS_File_id=85

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal