2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#442933 - 13/08/05 09:32 AM Website/Java/Shockwave Question
PoorBoy Offline

Loc: Nacogdoches, TX
I'm building a website for my school's radio station. We have different segments during the day and I thought it would be cool if you could just log onto the website and have an image there that would show what type of music was playing right then. For example, on weekdays we have Jazz from 10am-2pm, The Blend from 2pm-9pm, then Nite Rock from 9pm-2am. Sooo, is there a script or method that would allow me to actually have an image tied in with a clock or timer that would change the image so that from 10a-2p it would say "Jazz", then from 2p-9p it would say "The Blend", etc...? I've not come across a script or anything for this that I'm aware of. I know it's a little far fetched, but would be cool. Any input would be appriciated!

#442934 - 13/08/05 09:56 AM Re: Website/Java/Shockwave Question
chupasierras Offline

Loc: Monterrey, M�xico
Quote:
Originally posted by PoorBoy:
I'm building a website for my school's radio station. We have different segments during the day and I thought it would be cool if you could just log onto the website and have an image there that would show what type of music was playing right then. For example, on weekdays we have Jazz from 10am-2pm, The Blend from 2pm-9pm, then Nite Rock from 9pm-2am. Sooo, is there a script or method that would allow me to actually have an image tied in with a clock or timer that would change the image so that from 10a-2p it would say "Jazz", then from 2p-9p it would say "The Blend", etc...? I've not come across a script or anything for this that I'm aware of. I know it's a little far fetched, but would be cool. Any input would be appriciated!
link?

Abiel
www.abielg.com

#442935 - 13/08/05 11:42 AM Re: Website/Java/Shockwave Question
PoorBoy Offline

Loc: Nacogdoches, TX
This is the temp page before I get it uploaded in the fall.

http://www.frontlet.com/ksau/

If you look in the lower right hand corner it has the images I'm talking about. Right now it is just set to randomly show images.

Moderator:  Paul H 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal