2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#455654 - 01/05/05 03:56 AM May Production Run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, I am literally climbing out of my skin (no you can't have pictures) waiting for my X.

Does anyone know if they May production run starts may 1? How long does it take to make an X from start to finish? Would it be possible to pick the truck up at the factory instead of having them put it on a truck and ship it?

You know what I want car manufacturers to do? As soon as your vin is created a webcam in the factory would take a picture of your vehicle at every stage of production and email it to you.

/bounce

/bounce

/twitch

#455655 - 01/05/05 08:29 AM Re: May Production Run
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know how you feel. I ordered mine in March for April production and just got it yesterday.

#455656 - 01/05/05 05:17 PM Re: May Production Run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Nort:
I know how you feel. I ordered mine in March for April production and just got it yesterday.
Really? You only waited about a month for your special order to arrive? Cool. So, there may be a chance that I can get my X at the end of May? Woohoo!

#455657 - 01/05/05 05:49 PM Re: May Production Run
NSANY Offline

Loc: Scenic NJ
heehee... I can relate to the ants-in-the-pants feeling you have. I waited nine months to get my 350Z when I ordered it. Talk about a LONG wait...

Funny thing is, two years later I'm ready to get back to my roots and trade her in for a new Xterra. Thankfully, with the American production they're doing these days the wait is REALLY short. A buddy of mine ordered a new Titan about a month ago, and it'll be here tomorrow. Talk about efficiency!!!

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal