Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#463388 - 01/06/05 07:44 AM Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

2005 S 4X4 Super Black with Utility and Power Package, Microfilter, 6-speed, towing package:

$19,900

#463389 - 01/06/05 07:46 AM Re: Cost of 05
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Holy crap! How are they that cheap?

#463390 - 01/06/05 07:47 AM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

That was out the door with tax, title, destination and all the other B.S.!!!

#463391 - 01/06/05 08:05 AM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bet you paid cash.

#463392 - 01/06/05 08:34 AM Re: Cost of 05
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
cough,cough(bullshit) cough, cough. I for one would really like to know how you got it for that price.

#463393 - 01/06/05 08:50 AM Re: Cost of 05
BMX Offline

Loc: Ames, IA
That is the S model; which is the cheapest one they offer... Nice dude.

#463394 - 01/06/05 09:16 AM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

Was there a trade-in involved that you neglected to mention?

#463395 - 01/06/05 09:23 AM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think you are not telling us something about this deal because that is way below invoice of $23,932 and is less then even an employee of Nissan would be able to buy the vehicle for.

Any way congrats on the new Xterra.

#463396 - 01/06/05 10:42 AM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did fail to mention there was a trade. Sorry!!!

#463397 - 01/06/05 12:00 PM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

AHA! The truth has been revealed!

#463398 - 02/06/05 07:35 PM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

i got my 2005 SE 2x4 for 28,800 OUT THE DOOR
with tax reg and other stuff

Rocksford Fosgate system
everything Auto
Tranny Auto
Floor Mats
Carbon MicroFilter
Night Armor (color)
Fog Lights

Invoice price on the car that i got it for was
$25,212 with tax and all the good stuff 28,800

#463399 - 08/06/05 11:47 AM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had a VPP code (Nissan dealer code) so I got a certian percentage under the invoice of my model. But I'm a firm believer that how much you make annually, and how much you purchase vehicles for should be private because someone will always be able to say, they did better. Or they found it cheaper here.

Bottom line. It was more than I wanted to spend, but cheap enough that I'd sign my name on the dotted line.

Mine is a pretty 'bare necessities' model.

2k5 S 2x4 6-speed. Power package, floor mats, incabin microfilter crap, draw shade in back, mud flaps.

So how ghey would it be to lift, put 35" M/T's and never be able to go offroad, (as I have a jeep for that) Be the baddest mall-cruiser out there. But honestly, even though it would be for show, ya'll can't say a built up rig doesn't look better than stock.

#463400 - 08/06/05 07:01 PM Re: Cost of 05
Bruzer Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally posted by mcatdtX:
...I'm a firm believer that how much you make annually, and how much you purchase vehicles for should be private because someone will always be able to say, they did better. Or they found it cheaper here.
A freaking MEN! mcatdtX

I am so sick of reading posts that people bragging how low they got their Xterras for. Either they really did get a great deal and they are trying to make others feel bad for not getting such a great deal. Or they are lying (or misrepresenting the truth) to only appear that they scored a great deal, which is even more sad.

I really enjoy the posts like "I got my Xterra for this much and here is how I did it". This kind of post does not try to make others feel bad. It actually gives the rest of us a chance to learn from other people and possibly become better negotiators and get offer tips and advice to get the best deal.

Here is an excellent example:
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000427

I joined this XterraOwnersClub.com back when I got my 2001 Xterra and I did not post the price I got it for. I am currently shopping around for a 2005 Xterra and I will not post the price I get for that one. Not because I didn't get a good deal, but because I don't need to brag about it here to impress people I hardly know.

#463401 - 08/06/05 07:58 PM Re: Cost of 05
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruzer:
Quote:
Originally posted by mcatdtX:
[b]...I'm a firm believer that how much you make annually, and how much you purchase vehicles for should be private because someone will always be able to say, they did better. Or they found it cheaper here.
A freaking MEN! mcatdtX

I am so sick of reading posts that people bragging how low they got their Xterras for. Either they really did get a great deal and they are trying to make others feel bad for not getting such a great deal. Or they are lying (or misrepresenting the truth) to only appear that they scored a great deal, which is even more sad.

I really enjoy the posts like "I got my Xterra for this much and here is how I did it". This kind of post does not try to make others feel bad. It actually gives the rest of us a chance to learn from other people and possibly become better negotiators and get offer tips and advice to get the best deal.

Here is an excellent example:
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000427

I joined this XterraOwnersClub.com back when I got my 2001 Xterra and I did not post the price I got it for. I am currently shopping around for a 2005 Xterra and I will not post the price I get for that one. Not because I didn't get a good deal, but because I don't need to brag about it here to impress people I hardly know.[/b]
But it is nice to know the X's can be had for X number of dollars above/below Invoice/MSRP. That just make consumers work harder at breaking the stealership backs etc. etc.

#463402 - 09/06/05 07:18 AM Re: Cost of 05
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
There is a long thread on this subject. For more info search there. This thread is now closed.

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal