Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#455907 - 06/09/05 02:41 PM I finally got my '05
bburns Offline

Loc: Maple Valley, WA
I just picked up my 2005 Red Brawn Off Road on Saturday and I love it. I owned a 2001 and while it was a great vehicle, it seems Nissan did a great job improving it.

I wound up with an OR with AT, RF audio, auto-dimming mirror,protection package, tow package, side airbags and cargo organizer for 26,385 before tax/title/lic. That price includes the $1000 cash back. I think I did ok.

BTW, shameless plug (if those are allowed), but Advantage Nissan (and in particular, Adam, Shane and Brad) in Bremerton, WA is a great place to buy. They found the truck I wanted and provided the no-BS price by email. They also provided quotes for all the trucks that optioned out close to what I wanted so I could choose any I wanted. I had no trade so I can't say how that would've affected my deal but I'm really happy with how I was treated there.

Now, does anyone in the Seattle area know a good place to have the clear 3M bra installed? That, and a pair of sliders are on the top of my list for upgrades on this thing.

#455908 - 07/09/05 07:51 AM Re: I finally got my '05
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
Welcome... and yes you did good!

[Wave]

#455909 - 07/09/05 09:36 AM Re: I finally got my '05
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Wave] You did get a good price on your rig.

#455910 - 10/09/05 04:26 AM Re: I finally got my '05
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, last night I traded in my 2001 4x4 Xterra in Alpine Green for a new Yellow 2005 4x4 Xterra. I didn't like the new green. All I can say is I really love it. Sure hope it's the start of better times.

As they were taking my old Xterra away I felt kind of sad, my family and I had a great time with it, it even saved our lives in an accident (with a stray horse at night) after fixing it served us well, but when I saw this new Xterra I fell in love and I ad to get it.

So guys wish me luck!

#455911 - 10/09/05 10:49 PM Re: I finally got my '05
bburns Offline

Loc: Maple Valley, WA
Yellow was another color I had given some serious consideration to. I feel the same way as you. My 2001 was a great truck and I miss it but I'm loving the hell out of my '05 now.

#455912 - 11/09/05 07:20 AM Re: I finally got my '05
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bburns:
Yellow was another color I had given some serious consideration to. I feel the same way as you. My 2001 was a great truck and I miss it but I'm loving the hell out of my '05 now.
Youll quit missing that 01 the first time you load up to go camping and cruise up your favorite mountain pass at 90mph eek The first time you try out the traction system.....The first time you crank up the Fosgate.....The first time you slam some gravel road corners with the VDC.....first time you drive down Lions Back with your feet out the window and HDC on....Fogotten! laugh

#455913 - 12/09/05 08:39 PM Re: I finally got my '05
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, my first 400 miles in our new 2005 Xterra are now behind us. All I can says is WOW!

It really feels great, the acceleration, the ride quality, the steering, all are great. Now I have to go through a trail to try it off road. I have one in mind on the south of the island (Guanica, Puerto Rico) were the trails and cliffs are by the sea, great view!

My first mod is going to be to install an iPod compatible audio system. I was going to do that in my wife's 2005 Pathfinder but since I will be driving my X more often, I will be doing my X first, (call me greedy) she don't mind, she can't find a difference (or justify purchase) between a regular or a premium sound system.

Then after a few thousand mile I will be considering lifting it with maybe 3" or 5" lift kit. Suggestions?

Later guys!

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal