Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#471942 - 20/10/05 08:38 AM Favorite places for mats/cargo liners/other accessories?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lots of places seem to carry the heavy rubber channel mats with a big lip on them, but most of them aren't designed for the 05/06 X. Since I spend a lot of time on the beach, I want to keep the sand contained. Where are the best places for cargo area liners and such?

#471943 - 20/10/05 08:54 AM Re: Favorite places for mats/cargo liners/other accessories?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Husky Liners are the best. They're pricey, but unmatched in fit and quality. I think I remember seeing an application for the 05 X. Just google 'em and you'll find what you're looking for.

#471944 - 20/10/05 09:52 AM Re: Favorite places for mats/cargo liners/other accessories?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#471945 - 20/10/05 10:18 AM Re: Favorite places for mats/cargo liners/other accessories?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where are you located? I'm in Central FL. I have an extra set.

I bought a set of rubber mats when I bought the X. My father just traded his 05 X for a Rav4. Much better fuel economy - 32 MPG on the first fillup. He's retired, likes to travel, and the price of gas is a factor for him.

...So he gave me some of the goodies from his X. His mats are still in good shape, so I'll probably use them. I have a brand new set of floor mats (front & back) from the dealer, new in the box. You can get a discount by buying them online here. Those run $68.50 plus shipping. I paid more since I bought them at the local dealership. But I got a deal, so I'll make you one too.

How 'bout $40 + shipping? I had planned on putting them on Ebay, but haven't yet.

FWIW, my father goes metal detecting on the beaches almost daily. That's why he bought a set of factory rubber mats. They do an excellent job of containing the sand, and staying in place. They are very heavy. He convinced me to buy a set... before he traded in his X!

Let me know. Got other things going up for sale before long.

#471946 - 20/10/05 10:24 AM Re: Favorite places for mats/cargo liners/other accessories?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought husky liners bought right after I bought the X.
Have twin boys (8 months) and the mats seem to catch everything they have spit up or thrown.

Husky liners [ThumbsUp]

#471947 - 21/10/05 05:27 AM Re: Favorite places for mats/cargo liners/other accessories?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2manytoyz:
Where are you located? I'm in Central FL. I have an extra set.

I sent you an email.
I'm definitely interested!!
I'm in the Orlando area but I go to Melbourne/Port Malabar every month.
Thanks!!

#471948 - 22/10/05 08:30 PM Re: Favorite places for mats/cargo liners/other accessories?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by amphibian:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2manytoyz:
[b]Where are you located? I'm in Central FL. I have an extra set.

I sent you an email.
I'm definitely interested!!
I'm in the Orlando area but I go to Melbourne/Port Malabar every month.
Thanks!![/b]
You're about 45 minutes away. Sent you an e-mail. Give me a shout, I'll hook you up!

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal