Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#451140 - 06/10/05 01:53 PM Driver's Seat Problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone have a problem with a wire, located near the right rear corner of the driver's seat, poking up into the fabric?

#451141 - 06/10/05 06:40 PM Re: Driver's Seat Problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

So far the only issues relating to the seats on the 05's have been:

Seat material wearing badly on some of the non Offroad models

Seat material very rough and coarse on the Offroad models

It sounds like a trip to the stealer is in order.

#451142 - 31/10/05 10:03 PM Re: Driver's Seat Problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm amazed that only one other person posted something about the driver seat. For me, the driver's seat was so uncomfortable I now have a quilt folded on top of it (and trust me, it looks pretty manly). The problem seems to be in the stitching of the seat, specifically the stitching that runs at an angle and meets the other stitching about 10-12" from the back of the seat cushion (having a hard time describing this, especially since I had some wine with dinner). For me it's a huge problem, and if I don't have that quilt there, the circulation gets cut off to my legs, especially my right leg.

Anyone else have this problem?

#451143 - 01/11/05 02:54 AM Re: Driver's Seat Problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome to the club. [Wave] I don't have any problems with my seats since I have an S edition. Take it back to the dealer and get them to fix it. They might just order you a new seat especially if it's been a problem and it's being reported in TSB's and what not.

#451144 - 01/11/05 07:53 AM Re: Driver's Seat Problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought my 05 X OR back in July, since then I have put close to 7000 miles on it and I have not had one problem with the seats.

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal