2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#455663 - 31/01/06 11:52 PM Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

Too funny

I'm in Detroit,MI with my X working on the Super Bowl and decided to take a stroll to the local dealer to check out some parts. Before I could get out of the X 5 sales guys are walking around it. These guys have never scene mods on an X. I don't even have that many mods on her yet. 33" BFG and my Hellas up top.
They took a couple of Pics to post up in the sales floor so some people can see what you can do to an X.

My lift will be here on the 7th and will take in over to them after the install.

Too funny

#455664 - 01/02/06 03:45 AM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

To bad that you are not here later in the year. The Mounds ORV park is about an hour and a half north of Detroit. It is a pretty good place to play around, but it is seasonal. I am originally from that side of the state, and wheeling places are slim over there.

#455665 - 01/02/06 10:34 PM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I was in Detroit in October and I kid you not but I didn't see one Xterra over a four day period. Not one and I was looking hard! eek

#455666 - 02/02/06 01:05 AM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

B Slater

I'll be in Grand Rapids on the 13 - 15 of Feb to visit my Bro. Any trails by you that are open this time of season?

I'd be up for a run or something

#455667 - 02/02/06 07:41 AM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish there was somewhere to wheel close by. The closest place is the Badlands in Indiana. Haven't been there yet, but I will soon after my sliders come.

#455668 - 02/02/06 09:30 AM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where is Mounds ORV park? I am in the Ann Arbor area and am dying to take my X out. There needs to be a Michigan X outing in the spring.

#455669 - 02/02/06 11:11 AM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

The mounds is over by Flint, actually Davison is probably the closest city. I am orginally from Davison. It is a pretty cool place to go, it of course has a few places where 44's won't even make it. It is pretty obvious where those places are. A lot of Military training and GM test vehicles end up there. Just Google Mounds ORV and I think the site comes up.

#455670 - 02/02/06 07:53 PM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dshed

I think I've been up your way a couple times this past week. Getting off on Novi rd to the local Michigan CAT dealer.

Where are all the X's in MI. I have scene 2 no make that 4. I was up in Auburn Hills and for the first time I saw 4 H2s muddy. Is there a spot around A.H. or are they coming from the Mounds.

#455671 - 06/02/06 06:59 AM Re: Detroit Dealers New to mods on X
Anonymous
Unregistered

What time do you go to CAT. I pass there every morning. I don't know of anywhere to go close to that area, so they must have been coming from the Mounds. Although north of Auburn Hills turns into rural areas where i am sure people have some land to mess around. There area only a handful of X's around which is strange because the Nissan tech center is close by. I would go there just to see some X's before I bought mine.

Anyway, I feel special having one of the few X's in the area. It means I am smarter than everyone else. haha

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal