Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#449466 - 25/03/07 06:48 PM Center console on my '07
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, I have my new '07 S with an automatic. I love the truck but don't like the center console or arm rest part of it. I am looking at swapping the center console, as many others have done but can not find info on the swap in the "newer" Xterra. I've looked at Xcanuk's mods and some other pics and just can't find info on the '07.
The emergency brake is right up in there and the console seems to go the whole way to the dash. Can the switch still be done fairly easilly? Do the Steelhorse, or any of the others I've seen listed, still work for this mod?
If the info is already on here, I'm sorry. I have looked and can't find it. Thanks.

Matthew

#449467 - 30/03/07 09:55 PM Re: Center console on my '07
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why don't you dig the center console? I ve noticed that an armrest for the right side would have been nice to have.

#449468 - 31/03/07 05:50 AM Re: Center console on my '07
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's mainly that I want an arm rest but I'd also like to be able to lock the console and have a little more useable space.

Matthew

#449469 - 01/04/07 03:55 AM Re: Center console on my '07
Anonymous
Unregistered

Am I missing something here? What are you wanting to switch the center console out with? I'll take a guess, but a Pathfinder?

#449470 - 01/04/07 04:37 AM Re: Center console on my '07
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by hollywoodstylin:
Am I missing something here? What are you wanting to switch the center console out with? I'll take a guess, but a Pathfinder?
That's what I'm trying to find out. On the first generation X there was a standard swap for a Steelhorse console, that did what I want to do. I am wondering if anyone has found a similar console that is easy to put into the Gen. 2, which offers more space, a lock on the console, and definetely an armrest that is high enough to use.

Matthew

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal