2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#471686 - 11/07/07 06:22 PM Just got an 05 S!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well it was actually about 3 weeks ago, but I just now stumbled across this site. I've always wanted an Xterra and I finally bagged one. I love how there's no fabric trim anywhere in the interior so it never looks worn down or gets stained, especially in the back. I'm in the middle of lookin for a good snowboard rack and already plannin my snowboarding trips for the winter. It might sound weird, but I can't wait until winter! And I can't wait to throw my wet board in the back and not give a sh*t about any interior stink from wet fabric (like in my bros' jeep).

Any suggestions on a snowboard rack? (Yamikas are a little pricy since I just bought the car)

#471687 - 12/07/07 12:48 AM Re: Just got an 05 S!
Anonymous
Unregistered

so yourself a favor and keep a big blanket in the rear area of your xterra, the plastic scratches easy and after a couple of months it will look bad. i have my 10/05 xterra and have keeped a blanket in the rear all the time. my interior looks new still. have fun.

#471688 - 19/07/07 07:11 PM Re: Just got an 05 S!
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Nissan Yakima rack works well, probably could only fit two boards but fits 4 pairs of skis no sweat. It isn't too expensive either, I think i got it for $80 locally from the dealership and it comes with all the proper mounts.

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal