Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#449143 - 01/05/05 09:03 AM pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

My question is: what do you guys think is a better color for the xterra, night armor or black. I have yet to see a n.a xterra, but from the pictures it seems to be a pretty close match, if not identical, to the plastic bumpers. is this true? i think that would look pretty good. otherwise, ive always been partial to a black truck. what do you guys think? My stealership says night armor is near impossible to get right now.

#449144 - 01/05/05 09:31 AM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

Everybody on the road has a black SUV. I prefer the the understated yet stylish red brawn. It is a nice deep rich maroon.

/vibrate

#449145 - 01/05/05 10:34 AM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

Black is the way to go [ThumbsUp]
I was sure I was going with Night Armor until I saw it then I changed my mind and went with Black.

Ya Black still Rocks!

#449146 - 01/05/05 12:10 PM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

i love black...but i hate the contrast of shiny black with the dull gray bumper and front end..
that's why i went with Knight Armour...the front end and rear bumper kinda blends in with the color of the truck...

my 2 cents..anyways

#449147 - 01/05/05 02:39 PM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

I picked Night Armor, because Black shows all the dirt, and NA only shows most of the dirt. The plastic parts mostly match the painted parts, and I like the overall effect.

#449148 - 01/05/05 05:14 PM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

I picked Silver Lightning because it shows even less dirt. Sure, the color is a little played out, but I myself never owned a silver car so it's new to me. smile

#449149 - 01/05/05 06:05 PM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

SUPER BLACK. The night armor looks black thats been under the sun for too long! Faded! The black does show more dirt but if your like me, love to wash the X, black looks freaking awesome after a double coat of wax!!!!!!

#449150 - 01/05/05 06:11 PM Re: pick a color
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
I didn't like the N.A... just not dark enought, not enough depth... but I respect those that have it, it just wasn't for me.

The red brawn is awesome... the black is great... the granite is the bomb!

#449151 - 01/05/05 06:31 PM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was all for NA until I saw it in real life. I thought NA was more like a flat black. I ended up deciding on the avalanche.

I think they should have made a flat black X. The would look awesome!

#449152 - 01/05/05 06:55 PM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

Didn't we have a little debate kinda like this recently... at the risk of repeating myself...

Night Armor: You know you want it!!!

(note: this truck has not been washed in well over a month)

#449153 - 02/05/05 10:09 AM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Spilt_Milk:
Everybody on the road has a black SUV. I prefer the the understated yet stylish red brawn. It is a nice deep rich maroon.

/vibrate
Same here I was looking at getting Silver but my wife's car is silver so we went with Red Brawn. I like it more so now then when we bought it.

#449154 - 02/05/05 10:53 AM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

How 'bout a yellow. Although, and I dont know why, The '05 Off Road in yellow gets dirty almost right of way, where as my 02 stayed clean all the time. It's mostly the tar and the tire cleaner. Maybe its cause it doesnt have the step tubes. Anyway, Love the Yellow. It was the second yellow SUV on the road, behind the Wrangler, and it is way better that Wrangler. The color is way nicer than any yellow on the road. Except the Vette's yellow.

#449155 - 02/05/05 01:51 PM Re: pick a color
Anonymous
Unregistered

well here is my color story/picks,,,

- black is out, my current ride is black 1st and last time I’ll own black. Looks great clean for a day or two, but what a PITA.
- NA, not a bad compromise to black, but still on the dark side.
- Red, for me “BAD Karma”, every red vehicle I’ve own bad things happen.
- Yellow for now I like the look, but it stands/shout out (almost too much).
- Silver I’ve owned a couple, and they’re a dime a dozen thou, getting bit tired & boring.
- Canteen, simply not me.
- Granite, I like it should be my #2 choice behind white.
- White, a bit boring but simple and easy to take care of. Cool in the heat of the summer time.

I wished Nissan would have released a nice med. or racing blue or orange. I never owned a blue vehicle (not counting my mountain bike), nor have I orange or a cooper metallic. Maybe the '06 will have an exciting color available.

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal