Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#462044 - 13/02/06 01:39 PM some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

well this weekend i was out snowboarding in the 12 inches of snow we got here in PA... had my X out with the windows down and the Rockford Fosgate system playing... spent the day hitting a jump we built... sounds like a good time right?

Well, go to leave... and while packing up all my stuff into the back of the X some kid had got his old school toyota truck stuck on the concrete island in the middle of the parking lot... when trying to get himself unstuck he turned his wheels and slipped right off the island and into the drivers-side passenger door of my parked X... now i need a new door and sidepannel... wanted to knock the kid out right there... incredible...

#462045 - 13/02/06 01:41 PM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glad that you weren't injuried by the dumbass. I hope that you are able to get it fixed quick. I would have knocked him out for sure just for being a dumbass.

#462046 - 13/02/06 11:16 PM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a moron! I woulda knocked him on his ass. Hope he's got good insurance.

B.

#462047 - 14/02/06 06:48 AM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

sucks, dude, sorry to hear about the X, hope its fixed soon...

i'd like to say i would have knocked him out, but more likely i would have cried 'cuz he just hit my brand new X...F*cker...

hey, where in West Chester are you? i work in exton and frequently see one or two black '05s. I'm an '04 yellow w/ ARB + 3" SL. If you're interested, a few of us are going to the Pine Barrens in NJ this sunday. No worries if you're stock, a lot of us are.

Check out NJAX

#462048 - 14/02/06 08:54 AM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sucks to hear man....hopefully his insurance doesnt give you a hard time.

Where were you boarding in PA though? I just got back from Killington this weekend (where we had 1 inch in VT and you guys had like 18+ inches). How odd is that, but still had great conditions up north.

Good to also see fellow south eastern PA X'ers out...Funny because I used to live in West Chester, PA for 2 years and now live in Exton. I drive an 05 red SE X. I had a pumpkin colored Ford explorer sport (before I was smart and bought the X ;o) with the back window covered with stickers down in WC, PA for 2 years. Im sure I saw you guys around.

I'd be down to hit up the Pine Barrens, just dont think I can do it this weekend. Will keep checking the website though for other events.

-Matt

#462049 - 14/02/06 09:19 AM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had an encounter with another dumbass. Went to pick up some milk from the store and the lady that had parked next to me left her shopping cart right next to my passengre door under my side mirror. Of course I could not see this when I got in to leave. As I pulled away I heard a gut wrenching sound and then a shopping cart rolling right next to me. The rear fender flare caught it on my way out and left some wounds. I wish she were still there.

#462050 - 15/02/06 11:30 AM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the invite everyone... unfortunetly i have a busy weekend ahead. Need to get some estimates on the damage to my X along with trying to get up to the Poconos to do a little more snowboardin and taking care of all my pets while the family is in Flordia. Keep me updated on when you all go again I would really like to see what my X is made of.

#462051 - 17/02/06 12:57 AM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had an accident in my Maxima a couple of years ago.... guy turned right if front of me at an intersection. Well to make a long story short, he got out of his car all agressive like and I knocked him on his ass....BIG mistake.

So now for a tally of what that cost ME. 10 days of community service (road crew), $1500 attorney bill, one day in jail (suspended) and probation ($75 a month) for 1 year. I was convicted of assault 4 and harrasment. Guy didnt even go to the hospital and I have this on my record FOREVER.

The ONLY good point is his insurance company paid for my $3500 damage. Next time Ill just let the police and the insurance handle it all.

#462052 - 17/02/06 02:58 AM Re: some people are so dumb
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Good point.

In real life, you belt the jerk, and he ends up owning you.

:rolleyes:

I found that since I got the Shrock Sliders, the parking lot mishaps are merely amusing.

My favorite was a car parked next to me on a windy day, they go to get out of their car, the wind blows there door open so hard it shatters their window glass on impact with my truck...and I have zero damage.

[Smoking]

Their door has a nice Shrock shaped deformity, it couln't even latch any more, and my slider is undamaged and happy.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#462053 - 17/02/06 04:56 AM Re: some people are so dumb
Anonymous
Unregistered

So it's OK, even necessary, to have shrocks on a grocery-getter! Wonder if they make 'em for the wife's Mazda 3...

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal